123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Why we love Utada Hikaru
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
I just had this thought: after being exposed to Hikki's music, I found another reason why I love her so much, except that she's super kawaii. To me Hikki is rare here, Indonesia is more into the Western music scene. To worship an artist who is unknown to everyone else in your society somehow makes you feel closer to her. There's some intimacy, like you have a secret. Whenever I look for her in music stores, the feeling I get when I find her is wonderful, like when I found UH2 and UH4 single clip collection in a small music store. It's much more fun to look for something that's rare, it makes me feel unique. And when (not if, but when) Hikki is a worldwide sensation we can say that we were with her from the beginning and she'll be talking about us if she says when accepting an award "thanks to my fans who were with me from the beginning". But we'll still love her even then. Anybody else feel this way?
Posted on: 2007/11/7 20:39
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: Why we love Utada Hikaru
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
same here brother! that the way i feel too.

my friends always ask why do i listen to her. i'll just say
"coz she's a great singer/songwriter, very rare nowadays!"

they'll just say, "oh okay, never mind" really frustrates me sometimes. i guess some people are really not that open minded when it comes to music, mostly just go with the flow, just listen to whats 'in'.

but i'm different. come to think of it, we're all different here. not in a negative way but, we know how to listen to a great artist. nevermind what other people say. we're all thankful to God for bringing Hikaru-san to us.

one love for Hikaru-san! ayt!
Posted on: 2007/11/7 20:55
  •  deathwalkerz28
      deathwalkerz28
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17 / Male / Malaysia
I love Utada so much is not because she looks pretty...come on guys pretty girls are every where,do i have to love Utada because she looks pretty?

The main reason that i love her so much is because she is a friendly artist.Although she is a famous artist but she still be herself,unlike other artist some artist after famous then they started to forget them self.

The fate of all is inevitable...
Posted on: 2007/11/8 8:55
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
you guys sounded lusty
Posted on: 2007/11/8 9:09
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
lol,naughty naughty people!!!
Posted on: 2007/11/9 1:07
  •  Utada~Chan~Fan
      Utada~Chan~Fan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/UK
lol, I love looking through stores to see if Exodus UK edition will be available, I never do find it I'm still going to look, lol. I told my friend and he said to me a while back, 'was there any more of those utada posters on ebay??'lol, spreading the love. (I bought some and they sit beautifully on my wall, except one which fell off!!)

I LOVE YOU HIKKI!
Posted on: 2007/11/9 11:58
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i absolutely love your sig...hikki's favorite word is kuso...how funny is that? she'll be walking around saying kuso kuso kuso kuso kuso kuso kuso kuso kuso...that'd be so hilarious.
Posted on: 2007/11/9 12:51
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i love her cuz of her unqiue style and her beautiful song =)

hikki is pretty

u guys can't denied that

but all i'm saying is that i'm a fan not because she is beautiful (even tho she is) i'm a fan cuz i love her songs too death =)
Posted on: 2007/11/10 7:51
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i love her cuz of her unqiue style and her beautiful song =)

hikki is pretty

u guys can't denied that

but all i'm saying is that i'm a fan not because she is beautiful (even tho she is) i'm a fan cuz i love her songs too death =)

I couldn't agree anymore with you. xD
Posted on: 2007/11/13 12:29
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
I love her because of stay gold and automatic, do I need other reasons?

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/11/13 13:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>