metal music, nice?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: metal music, nice?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Yeah, I'd say Slipknot would be metalcore... harcore would be some of those pansy bands like The Fall of Troy, Chiodos, and Sulverstein

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/11/11 20:42
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

RyuHikaru wrote:
Yeah, I'd say Slipknot would be metalcore... harcore would be some of those pansy bands like The Fall of Troy, Chiodos, and Sulverstein

yup metalcore would be just right sorry. i listen to them too. i got there first two albums.one of the first bands that i'd listen to way back the 90s.

ever heard the rumor about the vocalist being Vanilla ice? i laugh really hard when i heard it.

whats up with them nowadays?
Posted on: 2007/11/11 22:08
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
i like slipknot.......

Posted on: 2007/11/12 0:20
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i don't really like heavy metal.... =(
Posted on: 2007/11/12 0:47
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
Quote:

lumad wrote:
Quote:

RyuHikaru wrote:

yup metalcore would be just right sorry. i listen to them too. i got there first two albums.one of the first bands that i'd listen to way back the 90s.

ever heard the rumor about the vocalist being Vanilla ice? i laugh really hard when i heard it.

whats up with them nowadays?

i think they are doing another album.... joey jordison (slipknot drummer) said that this album would be the heaviest they've ever made, but still containing some experimental sounds, and recording shall commence in January 2008.....yeedee!!!

Posted on: 2007/11/12 1:02
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
me too aijin...

but there's always a first for everything
Posted on: 2007/11/12 9:24
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I like it when I'm lifting. I like Rhapsody of Fire, their big thing is they narate these fantasy sagas to metal. Think of them like LOTR with sick riffs. I like Manowar, too, even though they're kind of corny. I also like Amon Amarth, I'm all about Vikings/Norse Mythology/Asatru.

Here's an interesting fact: Vikings actually sang in a similar fashion to the way death metal vocalists do. I forget where I read it, but I think it's freakin' sweet.
Posted on: 2007/11/12 17:06
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
me too aijin...

but there's always a first for everything

i don't know about that.... =/
Posted on: 2007/11/12 19:00
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
I like it when I'm lifting. I like Rhapsody of Fire, their big thing is they narate these fantasy sagas to metal. Think of them like LOTR with sick riffs. I like Manowar, too, even though they're kind of corny. I also like Amon Amarth, I'm all about Vikings/Norse Mythology/Asatru.

Here's an interesting fact: Vikings actually sang in a similar fashion to the way death metal vocalists do. I forget where I read it, but I think it's freakin' sweet.

wow thats cool. this vikings really know how to shout.

btw i really tought slipknot is already disbanded, tnx for that weezy, i'll look for them nxt year.
Posted on: 2007/11/12 21:02
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
Quote:

lumad wrote:
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:

wow thats cool. this vikings really know how to shout.

btw i really tought slipknot is already disbanded, tnx for that weezy, i'll look for them nxt year.

ur welcome my KABABAYAN......yeedee!!!

Posted on: 2007/11/12 22:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>