Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
thats so cool u can type korean =D

what does it say?

the thread name says "my introduction" then at the end it says..."nice to meet you all and lets have fun posting"

and danny just said "hello" in korean

thats awesome =)
Posted on: 2007/11/13 15:32
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Re: ?X ? <---in korean yep yep
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Korean!

My friends are trying to teach me how to speak and write Korean.

I'm told I speak with a Chinese accent or like a white washed Korean (whatever that is)
Posted on: 2007/11/13 16:21
  •  Shinobihunter55
      Shinobihunter55
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/South Korea
wow, same here even though im korean my freinds say i have the amercanise acesent with my korean
Posted on: 2007/11/13 16:25
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
yobuseyo! hello, right? im fond of watching koreandramas. its korean novelas in my country. when was the last time you were in korea? i got a megacrush on one of your stars leedahae! she really acts good! specially in MY Girl.

i have a question , is it really true that there are two ways of speaking in korea? like polite and the regular version, take for example sorry is bi-ya-ne? right sorry if im wrong, and to be more polite you can say bi-ya-ne-yo? is that correct brother, just curious. tnx
Posted on: 2007/11/13 19:44
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

lumad wrote:
yobuseyo! hello, right? im fond of watching koreandramas. its korean novelas in my country. when was the last time you were in korea? i got a megacrush on one of your stars leedahae! she really acts good! specially in MY Girl.

i have a question , is it really true that there are two ways of speaking in korea? like polite and the regular version, take for example sorry is bi-ya-ne? right sorry if im wrong, and to be more polite you can say bi-ya-ne-yo? is that correct brother, just curious. tnx

umm...i think saying mi-ya-nae just that way is how you would would say that to like youre friends...or unless you were rude then there you go...but yea saying mi-ya-nae-yo is the proper way of saying it...its how you would say it to like people you dont know or people older than you.

so there ya go bro.
Posted on: 2007/11/14 7:18
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Korean!

I'm told I speak with a Chinese accent or like a white washed Korean (whatever that is)

yea soy...i have a korean friend who speaks white washed korean...i never heard of the chinese accent thing before...but yea i see the white washed korean all the time...well not all the time...

its like i think...where you see...see when americans first try to speak korean...they can hardly say it...i wonder why they cant...i say "just try to mock me the exact same way, its not that hard"...then even after they practice for a while...the word is like slurred or something...they think that speaking it fast is gonna make it right...you have to actually try to speak proper korean...most people dont put much effort into it...thus why i think its like that white way...all slurred and stuff...

i dont know...did that make any sense at all?
Posted on: 2007/11/14 7:24
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
tnx for the info konnichiwa-san, i really was enlightened.
Posted on: 2007/11/14 19:43
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
I think it's 'cause Chinese has many tones. (- / V \)

If I'm correct, Korean is mainly one tone or something right? At least that's what my friend says.
Posted on: 2007/11/14 20:45
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Korean!

yea soy...i have a korean friend who speaks white washed korean...i never heard of the chinese accent thing before...but yea i see the white washed korean all the time...well not all the time...

its like i think...where you see...see when americans first try to speak korean...they can hardly say it...i wonder why they cant...i say "just try to mock me the exact same way, its not that hard"...then even after they practice for a while...the word is like slurred or something...they think that speaking it fast is gonna make it right...you have to actually try to speak proper korean...most people dont put much effort into it...thus why i think its like that white way...all slurred and stuff...

i dont know...did that make any sense at all?

whitewash korean
Posted on: 2007/11/14 22:20
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
I think it's 'cause Chinese has many tones. (- / V \)

If I'm correct, Korean is mainly one tone or something right? At least that's what my friend says.

yea im pretty sure its one tone...its not like chinese...where there's like four or five tones
Posted on: 2007/11/15 8:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12