Utada News
  Utada/Ne-Yo Collaboration: Do You!!!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Re: Utada/Ne-Yo Collaboration: Do You!!!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
finally, a good song from her

hikki, you really live up to your reputation as a updater

i would recommend the mods to give him a title

Ah, thank you thank you. Hikki Updater sounds nice.

Anyways, if you want to download the preview, go here.

Download Preview of Do You.

You'll see the link on the page. Enjoy!
Posted on: 2007/11/16 22:20
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i'm seeing double...
Posted on: 2007/11/16 23:57
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male, UK
i uploaded a video on <A HREF="http://youtube.com/watch?v=DwxIBqlnbJ4"> youtube... </A>
Posted on: 2007/11/17 10:55
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
finally, a good song from her

hikki, you really live up to your reputation as a updater

i would recommend the mods to give him a title

Ah, thank you thank you. Hikki Updater sounds nice.

Anyways, if you want to download the preview, go here.

Download Preview of Do You.

You'll see the link on the page. Enjoy!

i'll lie low, and observe

hopefully the admins would take notice

or else i'll pm them
Posted on: 2007/11/17 11:15
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
and here's another one...
Posted on: 2007/11/19 1:56
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Universal International, Utada's new American record label, has not lifted a finger to promote her music here. I could not even find one of her music CDs at Best Buy, a big American mall store. That tells me Universal is not doing anything for her career here in the United States. Also, her music and her performances are great As Is. There is no need to constantly pair her with these American rappers and Black artists. We don't need more rap music here or abroad; what we need, is Hikki's music well promoted here and now in America. I think Universal is just interested in the investment it has already made in all the poor taste in music in publishes worldwide. So they bought into Utada Hikaru's career just to sink it, as a money threat to their own interests. Maybe Hikki should cancel her Universal contract, or move over to Rhino Records or some more hospitable record label or promoter. Or she should just promote herself in America; her music and performances are good enough to do this. A little TV exposure, maybe on Austin City Limits - Public Television - Austin, TX - would help a lot.
Posted on: 2007/11/19 16:50
  •  *meow*
      *meow*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male/Earth
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
Universal International, Utada's new American record label, has not lifted a finger to promote her music here. I could not even find one of her music CDs at Best Buy, a big American mall store. That tells me Universal is not doing anything for her career here in the United States. Also, her music and her performances are great As Is. There is no need to constantly pair her with these American rappers and Black artists. We don't need more rap music here or abroad; what we need, is Hikki's music well promoted here and now in America. I think Universal is just interested in the investment it has already made in all the poor taste in music in publishes worldwide. So they bought into Utada Hikaru's career just to sink it, as a money threat to their own interests. Maybe Hikki should cancel her Universal contract, or move over to Rhino Records or some more hospitable record label or promoter. Or she should just promote herself in America; her music and performances are good enough to do this. A little TV exposure, maybe on Austin City Limits - Public Television - Austin, TX - would help a lot.

I guess they're a little lazy promoting Hikki.
Posted on: 2007/11/19 19:40
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:

I know what you are heading for, but it's not easy as it seems. She probably can't cancel the contract.
Posted on: 2007/11/19 21:13
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
That sucks.....big time
Posted on: 2007/11/19 22:08
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
yeah, she has to let it expire then..
Posted on: 2007/11/20 1:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>