<1...4567
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Re: Are Americans really dumb? Check this out
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
nah, i think some smart people comes from public school too...
Posted on: 2007/11/25 19:26
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
nah, i think some smart people comes from public school too...

oh yeah, wait let me rephrase my comment. what i mean is that person came from a very good school. and to be able to study in the USA, money is needed, so thats why i said that person came from a private school coz he can afford paying a lot for education.

i came from a public school too and i think i'm not that dumb. i mean there is better chances in cultivating your mind in a private school in my country coz they usually got good teachers, not that public schools don't have good teachers, it just that they are already flying away from our country to other nation coz the government can't pay them enough to support their family.what will be left are just unconcerned mentors that is not good in teaching. its just an overall view of the public education in my country. their still some teachers left that are really concerned with their students. hope you undertood what i meant.
Posted on: 2007/11/25 19:47
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
you see..
Posted on: 2007/11/25 20:43
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan