<12345...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Re: people you hate
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
But many women take advantage of that Rosoce. If I were JJ, I would've done the same but I'm a girl so that's completely different.

As for me, I haven't actually met someone I seriously hate. (except for one exception)

I see many races people and rude people at school, and I swear, I really try to hate them with all my heart.

But then I would see them do something decent, or just say a simple "sorry", I just can't hate them.

I'm goanna grow up being super gullible.
Posted on: 2007/11/16 18:43
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
ur just a nice girl soy sauce, nothing wrong to that.

but for me i really hate corrupt officials of the government. if i have lots of money i'll hire a gunmen and kill all of 'em, including their families!!!
Posted on: 2007/11/16 19:04
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
Women are weak, actually. You shouldn't hit. Say whatever you need to, call her whatever, but it's not right to physically hit a woman, they just can't defend themselves physically. It's like hitting a baby. If she shoved you, and you sank your weight into her, she'd probably fall back.

Girls like that always take it pretty heavily when they find out someone hates them anyway.

remember, the feminists?

since they want equal, we will give them EQUAL!!!!!!!!!!!

*devilish grin
Posted on: 2007/11/16 20:00
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

lumad wrote:
ur just a nice girl soy sauce, nothing wrong to that.

but for me i really hate corrupt officials of the government. if i have lots of money i'll hire a gunmen and kill all of 'em, including their families!!!

what did they do?

i heard that in the news, but i dunno what happened
Posted on: 2007/11/16 20:01
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Ehh...

People who show-off, people who try to be popular, people who think they are special or all-that, people who always talk crap, but don't do anything about it, and especially people who talk without actually supporting their statements.

Oh yeah, I also hate people who are unmature...
Posted on: 2007/11/16 22:47
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
they did a lot of bad things. one example is the project for buying broomsticks for the streetsweepers of a certain city. as it turned out the project was overpriced. so the official behind it is now facing charges of corruption. but its too late the sticks were already bought and the extra money is in someonelses pocket now. a lot of people would have been help by the money but now only one person is enjoying it.

thats just an example. the list goes on, corruption is deeply rooted in the government already, not alot of officials are proven guilty or even suspected of corrupting public funds.

even one president of my country was convicted of stealing public funds for some selfish reason. that president was proven guilty but pardoned after 6yrs. the amount he stole amounts to millions of dollars. i can't take that his already a freeman. his ill-gotten wealth is not yet sequestered by the government. to think a lot of hungry children would have been fed by that money.
Posted on: 2007/11/16 22:55
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
meanies!
Posted on: 2007/11/17 1:04
  •  *meow*
      *meow*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male/Earth
I seriously despise smokers who smoke in front of your face like no one's business. I mean if they want to kill themselves just don't drag other people in
I also hate showoffs and people who thinks that they are superior just because they are better than you at something. Jerks
Posted on: 2007/11/17 2:30
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
Quote:

lumad wrote:
they did a lot of bad things. one example is the project for buying broomsticks for the streetsweepers of a certain city. as it turned out the project was overpriced. so the official behind it is now facing charges of corruption. but its too late the sticks were already bought and the extra money is in someonelses pocket now. a lot of people would have been help by the money but now only one person is enjoying it.

thats just an example. the list goes on, corruption is deeply rooted in the government already, not alot of officials are proven guilty or even suspected of corrupting public funds.

even one president of my country was convicted of stealing public funds for some selfish reason. that president was proven guilty but pardoned after 6yrs. the amount he stole amounts to millions of dollars. i can't take that his already a freeman. his ill-gotten wealth is not yet sequestered by the government. to think a lot of hungry children would have been fed by that money.

easy ka lang ERAP...
btw i hate stupid people!!!!!!

Posted on: 2007/11/17 3:05
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
K.O.S. hates:

henry rollins
religious people
educated people
stupid people
people who can't drive properly
pompous people
rich people(even though i'm one of them)
airline stewardess'
..............more to come......................
Posted on: 2007/11/17 7:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...13>