Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: people you hate
guest_Unregistered
in the words of Kuma-chang, "i dun wear no underpants".
Posted on: 2007/11/18 16:10
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Now i can imagine u covered yer balls with yer flag colors. xD
Posted on: 2007/11/18 16:46
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
I hate racists. Such illogical people. I read a comment war on youtube. It was korean and chinese vs. japanese. It was the most stupid thing I had seen in a while ( very interesting from psychological point of view). Now I understand the japanese did some pretty bad stuff back in ww2 but does that really give you the right to hate a whole country? It was 50 years ago! The people who did that are not even the focus of their racism... But oh well people will always hate and think bad of others no matter what.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/11/18 17:59
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Heh, who was hatin the japanese? They jus jealous that their country cant become as successful (nor could have even 1% of all the cute girls) as Japan.
Posted on: 2007/11/18 20:04
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:

you may think this is funny, but i don't. it is a very disturbing image. what's worst is that i know people like this.
Posted on: 2007/11/18 21:12
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i don't hate people because hate is a strong word...

i just say i don't like people...
Posted on: 2007/11/18 22:00
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
I hate racists. Such illogical people. I read a comment war on youtube. It was korean and chinese vs. japanese. It was the most stupid thing I had seen in a while ( very interesting from psychological point of view). Now I understand the japanese did some pretty bad stuff back in ww2 but does that really give you the right to hate a whole country? It was 50 years ago! The people who did that are not even the focus of their racism... But oh well people will always hate and think bad of others no matter what.

yup i agree there. i hate racists, the whole lot of 'em!

and looking back WW2 these Japs did a lot of bad things to my people, especially the women w/c they made their sex slaves, and killed a lot of my people.

but thats a thing of the past now, and the ralationship of Japan and the Philippines are now better. but there will always be haters of other races,like some white people still think that their superior to other race just bcoz of skin color. it will never change.
Posted on: 2007/11/18 23:11
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
as long as there is social and economical differences between people, there will be hatred.
as far as the 'japanese" hating goes. there will always be folks who use past deeds to empower present hate.
Posted on: 2007/11/18 23:17
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:

you may think this is funny, but i don't. it is a very disturbing image. what's worst is that i know people like this.

Im sry but yer message jus for sum off reason made it funnier to me.
Posted on: 2007/11/18 23:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
there is a dude, an irish bloke i know off, who has the irish colors tattoed on his....................ahem............region.
Posted on: 2007/11/18 23:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...13>