•  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: LOL?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
hey i'm back everyone...lolz

First off, your first post should be fine but it really is quite obvious on what I am speaking of. Second, this is considered spam due to the fact that it not only has nothing to do with the topic title, but you are posting it in a whole separate message. That is called a double post which included spam. Shall I repeat to you again that there is an edit button right under your post box. If you want to put things like saying you are back after a long time, please use the edit button because the post you used that stated you are back would be considered spam and a double post. If you used the edit button and put the phrase that you are back right into your message then it would have been all fine. Telling me that you do not spam anymore merely shows me on the intelligence you have on the phrase "To spam". Please try to understand me and try not to make the same mistake.
Posted on: 2008/4/9 21:38
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
all right,

Posted on: 2008/4/9 22:26
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:

First off, your first post should be fine but it really is quite obvious on what I am speaking of. Second, this is considered spam due to the fact that it not only has nothing to do with the topic title, but you are posting it in a whole separate message. That is called a double post which included spam. Shall I repeat to you again that there is an edit button right under your post box. If you want to put things like saying you are back after a long time, please use the edit button because the post you used that stated you are back would be considered spam and a double post. If you used the edit button and put the phrase that you are back right into your message then it would have been all fine. Telling me that you do not spam anymore merely shows me on the intelligence you have on the phrase "To spam". Please try to understand me and try not to make the same mistake.

tryin to become a mod there ani? hehe i see what youre doing...you saw the list sera made and your doing what it says...hehe
Posted on: 2008/4/10 6:41
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Actually I was just making sure that Viet knows what spam is. If he does then hopefully he can make some progress.
Posted on: 2008/4/10 9:37
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
im referring to the topic, get it? LOL, n i dont spam anymore plz try to understand -_-

2 posts are ok, i do that sometimes too
Posted on: 2008/4/10 13:18
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:

i know what you're trying to get
Posted on: 2008/4/10 13:19
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
JJ, come on now. You know as well as I to not double post. There is an edit button at the bottom.
Posted on: 2008/4/10 16:23
  •  LindaLamb
      LindaLamb
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Female/USA
Posted on: 2008/4/10 17:39
  •  LindaLamb
      LindaLamb
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Female/USA