Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
uhmm... no thanks uncle jj
Posted on: 2007/12/10 0:37
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: daily rants
guest_Unregistered
God...I wish it would snow more. Blizzard, please. x-x Why I keep forgetting my lunch money...?

But something good actually happened today. ^^ I forgot my lunch money for the billionth time today. I was sitting alone on the table, trying to rest my head and wanted to clear the hunger. This girl, who I knew since when we were little kids but I haven't seen her in years until we started to attend the same school again. Well, she sat next to me and asked what's wrong. I told her I didn't have any money. And then, she took half of her lunch and gathered them in a napkin. xD I felt like a kid...she was kinda pampering me like a baby. o_o I even embarrassingly admitted to her that I felt like a small child watching her mother preparing a small meal.

Um...yea. xD
Posted on: 2007/12/13 16:05
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
never ending paperworks...
Posted on: 2007/12/13 19:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Writing college applications
Posted on: 2007/12/15 14:23
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Been there. The whole system of higher education just aggravates the hell out of me.
Posted on: 2007/12/15 15:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
It has to be done though
Posted on: 2007/12/15 18:47
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
been there too and done that...
Posted on: 2007/12/16 18:27
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
God...I wish it would snow more. Blizzard, please. x-x Why I keep forgetting my lunch money...?

But something good actually happened today. ^^ I forgot my lunch money for the billionth time today. I was sitting alone on the table, trying to rest my head and wanted to clear the hunger. This girl, who I knew since when we were little kids but I haven't seen her in years until we started to attend the same school again. Well, she sat next to me and asked what's wrong. I told her I didn't have any money. And then, she took half of her lunch and gathered them in a napkin. xD I felt like a kid...she was kinda pampering me like a baby. o_o I even embarrassingly admitted to her that I felt like a small child watching her mother preparing a small meal.

Um...yea. xD

write down on a piece of paper and paste it on somewhere you can see it easily

works for me

we are the forgettable gang!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2007/12/17 10:54
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Just keep it in your wallet, you should really have that on you all the time anyway - in case you need an ID or you get stranded and need to use plastic. Always be prepared!
Posted on: 2007/12/17 13:00
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
What if you forget to write it down? Lol.

I think I got food poison from a cookie. I took my Chinese finals while half awake. Now I'm out of english school for 3 weeks and graduating from Chinese. I feel like I've run out of purpose.
Posted on: 2007/12/17 14:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...12131415161718...20>