<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: SPORT.......
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
gorgeous i cant disagree cause of all the women who say so but talented im not so sure about...yea he's like the most dangerous guy on set pieces and whenever he crosses but on the other stuff...i dont think so...he kinda gives up on plays whenever he loses the ball...he aint no luis figo thought but still.
Posted on: 2007/11/27 4:57
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea i was reading up on the world cup draw list and north and south korea got drawn into the same group... thats gonna be some match...tons of emotion...im totally gonna watch that...south will win i think...that always struggle due to their lack of finishing and midfield play isnt always top form...
england got drawn in again with croatia..who beat them and knocked them out of euros 08 and lost mcclaren his job so revenge is gonna be on the mind

top two teams advance through...jj...singapore seems to be in a easy group...only competition is saudi arabia whose really a power in asia...and japan has to be in the easiest group ever! but id say that they'd have to watch out for bahrain...they upset south korea in a friendly 2-1 so that'll be nakamura's first real test...id say the group of death is group one..china, aussie nation, and iraq packed into one group...all capable of being in the world cup...iraq who won the asian cup this year is gonna be the team to beat in that group...qatar im not so sure about...

my guess: by position (ASIA)

G1: iraq, aussie nation, china, qatar
G2: japan, bahrain, thailand, oman
G3: s. korea, n. korea, turkmenistan, jordan
G4: saudi arabia, singapore, lebanon, uzbekistan
G5: iran, syria, kuwait, united arab emirates

my guess: by position by top two teams

G1: portugal and sweden
G2: greece and switzerland
G3: czech rep. and poland
G4: germany and russia
G5: spain and bosnia-herzegovina
G6: croatia and england
G7: france and serbia
G8: italy and rep. ireland
G9: netherlands and scotland

but those who qualify top four is i think:
portugal, italy, spain, and germany

france is looking bad now since they lost 2-1 to scotland and england will screw up and lose to croatia in the group stages putting them in second and they'll have to qualify another way cause they were knocked out of euros08...italy, defending champions, will push through...portugal, just give ronaldo the captain band and they'll win for sure (theyve won every match when he was captain)...spain, as long as fabby is in form as he is now...there's no doubt...and germany, ballack needs to get healthy in order for germany to hold at midfield...podolski and klose will need to have world class finishing in order for them to win...will get wins and qualify

long post...yea im a big fan of soccer all over the world...emphasizing big
Posted on: 2007/11/27 6:43
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
korea will advance to the world cup, as always

as for sg, it's bleak

i didn't expect them to come this far too
Posted on: 2007/11/27 8:36
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
gorgeous i cant disagree cause of all the women who say so but talented im not so sure about...yea he's like the most dangerous guy on set pieces and whenever he crosses but on the other stuff...i dont think so...he kinda gives up on plays whenever he loses the ball...he aint no luis figo thought but still.

i was going for ronaldinho but now he's not as brilliant as before...
Posted on: 2007/11/27 20:23
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
becks? and then ronaldinho? whats up? try cristiano ronaldo or kaka or even leo messi if you want to see brilliance. or even fabby cause he is killing teams for arsenal...he isnt as eye catching as those three but still amazing player he is.
Posted on: 2007/11/28 4:44
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
yah, i've watched cristiano ronaldo.. he's pretty good...
Posted on: 2007/11/28 18:51
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
no no no...he's not pretty good but still good...well if you take it that way then watch this guy...thierry henry...my number 2 i stated a while back

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3Xkahtw-0Wg&feature=related

this is talent everyone...and for a freakin striker to have this talent...this is brilliance!

more for ya
cristiano ronaldo - http://youtube.com/watch?v=OL5cSfxV5Gs&feature=related

kaka - http://youtube.com/watch?v=ejqyk-QKQKw&feature=related

leo messi - http://youtube.com/watch?v=XIDFhR0roHQ&feature=related
Posted on: 2007/11/29 5:03
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
yah, i know him formerly from arsenal right? i'm more of mid players than strikers...
Posted on: 2007/11/29 18:58
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i'm not a big fan of soccor...
Posted on: 2007/11/29 22:48
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!