Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
KPOP to the rescue!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
so yea...ummm...this is totally weird to say this to a hikki japanese website...but if anyone wants to join like a kpop website...there's a site up...out with the old and in with the new they say...its kpopcentral.com
yea there arent many people on there...yet...idk it'll be a while before it explodes...so if anyone wants to join...then please...im on it and so are only 29 more people...so only bout 30 of us are on that site...and no one posts anything but me and the admin...wanna help make it explode then join this site...im not moving you to that site but if you wanna just please...if not then sorry i wasted your time...
Posted on: 2007/11/26 10:27
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: KPOP to the rescue!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
i think the site is cool men! i would like to join but i don't know much about Kpop, but i do enjoy some of them, coz i'm fond of watching k-drama and i listen to the soundtracks in the net. i especially like the soundtracks of My Girl and Full House.

btw i got a crush on LeedaHae, very beautiful girl.
Posted on: 2007/12/5 20:58
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
the kpop singers are all jpop clones

copying the same image, and styles

except rain
Posted on: 2007/12/6 1:16
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
bi? i guess you can say that...i dont know about jpop clones...could you be a bit more nicer...lol
Posted on: 2007/12/6 6:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic