A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
you're welcomed too
Posted on: 2007/12/5 2:29
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Hello All
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
noooo...what im trying to say is that...if the drunk guy attacks the guy that isnt drunk...and the drunk misses a strike and somehow gets hurt...its the guy whose not drunk's fault...thats what im trying to say...does that make sense?

well idk if you ever seen that but i always see the guy who isnt drunk being responsible for the drunk guys' injuries...
Posted on: 2007/12/5 5:37
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
it takes 2 to tango so basically both of them are responsible...
Posted on: 2007/12/5 19:00
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea i know but when i see those stuff happen the guy whose not drunks takes FULL responsibilty...sole responsibility...
Posted on: 2007/12/6 8:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Everytime my grandpa gets drunk and I'm there he threatens to slap me.
Posted on: 2007/12/6 11:53
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i still think the drunken guy is also responsible, he must know his limits
Posted on: 2007/12/6 19:15
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea they must know but since he got hurt he blames the other guy to pay for his injuries...no matter what...doesnt take not even one ounce of responsibility...
Posted on: 2007/12/7 10:44
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
well i've been too some situations that involve drunks too. and what i can say is this...

if a drunk is talking bad stuffs just control your temper, his drunk, don't go down his level,he just can't control his self form being a foul mouth, but if it really gets on your nerves,talk to him nicely and reasonably and tell him to stop all the foul things his saying. but if he gets wild back up a little, put your two hands up and tell in a loud voice so that others can here you, i don't want trouble sir, please calm down, and call for help, if he doesn't stop try to defend yourself form his attacks and if he really gets aggressive and doesn't stop, then its time to hit him back, all the witnesses will just tell that your just depending yourself from a wild out of control drunk. then you won't be liable to all the damage that occurred.

i speak through experience, so i know how it really feels when your dealing with a drunk...

try a clean punch in the face, walkout fine and he on a stretcher
Posted on: 2007/12/7 18:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>