Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
ROUND TABLE
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
Round Table (officially: ROUND TABLE) is a J-pop (Japanese pop) band known mostly for their anime soundtracks. The band was formed in 1997 with Katsutoshi Kitagawa (vocals, guitar, and bass guitar) and Rieko Ito (vocals and keyboard) as band members. In 2002, Nino joined as a guest vocalist. Since then their songs have often been credited as "Round Table featuring Nino". The name of the album April comes from Nino's birth-month.

- quoted from Wikipedia

Those who watched Chobits back then, Round Table produced the opening theme song 'Let Me Be With You'. Their other songs, 'Rainbow', 'Natsu Machi', 'New World', 'Puzzle', 'Groovin' Magic' have also been used in animes. The band itself actually has a few albums and several singles. But with guest vocalist NINO, they have seven singles and two albums so far according to the Wikipedia. Round Table's music is lounge-like, groovy, and relaxing. Yet it could be also catchy and addictive. [I have their APRIL album somewhere...>_>] It brings a smile to my face everytime I listen to them. Along with a warm fuzzy feeling. xD

Let Me Be With You
Let Me Be With You [new step mix]
Puzzle
Birthday
Book End Bossa
Dancin' All Night
Day by Day
Natsu Machi
Rainbow

EDIT: I have their Sunny Side Hill, Rainbow, New World, Groovin' Magic, Let Me Be with You singles along with their APRIL album for anyone who wants me to upload their music.
Posted on: 2007/12/1 10:18
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: ROUND TABLE
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Chobits FTW!!!!! I own the whole series!

I totally forgot about Round Table and havent listened to them in a long time. Thanks for the reminding me to listen to them.

Of course Let Me Be With You is probably the best in my opinion
Posted on: 2007/12/1 12:34
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Re: ROUND TABLE
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i've watched chobits but i just found out about them now... so thanks for the info..
Posted on: 2007/12/2 4:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic