just pull her nose

and after that, say "you look cute like that"
Posted on: 2007/12/9 23:27
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Re: Is hiiki-chan plastic?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
now that is disrespectful... i mean, imagine someone coming up to you and all of a sudden just pulls your nose...
Posted on: 2007/12/10 0:47
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

^Eclipse wrote:
It's not THAT weird if she obliges nicely

It's not like I'm asking something along the lines of "please have my babies"

Lmao, so funny, so funny

But I think I was not clear enough in my description. Okay the picture that has the x on it (see page 1) the child picture was photoshopped. Then the photoshopped pic was compared to one of hikki's current pics. The pics with the O are hikki's real childhood pics. The pics were to compare the photoshopped young hikki to the real young hikki. But this was brought up in another thread about plastic surgery (all asian celebs) thread, but I thought I would ask you guys only about hikki.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/12/10 9:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
now that is disrespectful... i mean, imagine someone coming up to you and all of a sudden just pulls your nose...

I don't mean something like pulling her nose out.
I meant something more like "squishing" her nose (kinda like a clown).

Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:

But I think I was not clear enough in my description. Okay the picture that has the x on it (see page 1) the child picture was photoshopped. Then the photoshopped pic was compared to one of hikki's current pics. The pics with the O are hikki's real childhood pics. The pics were to compare the photoshopped young hikki to the real young hikki. But this was brought up in another thread about plastic surgery (all asian celebs) thread, but I thought I would ask you guys only about hikki.

In that case, the x picture is most definitely fake.
Posted on: 2007/12/10 11:09
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
It's the same nose! What are you talking about! (makes angry gurgling noises)

come to think of it, hikki-chan looked more like a six year old than i did, maybe it was her cuteness or...

maybe i just Looked damn mature?
Posted on: 2007/12/10 16:42
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
i can't really see no difference, and why would she do surgery, she beautiful before when she was young and b4 being a celebrity. so why bother getting a surgery now?
she's still pretty at her age today.
Posted on: 2007/12/10 17:56
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
asian people usually don't go for surgery...
Posted on: 2007/12/10 21:12
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
not really

quite a lot of people in their mid 30s would do that
Posted on: 2007/12/10 23:18
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
asian people usually don't go for surgery...

I want to disagree, but I don't have any fact to base my cliam on. But I do know that asians get a lot of eye surgery. Hell I heard some japanese plan korean get aways just to get a little surgery done.

For some reason some asian really hate their eyes, which is strange to me because thats one of my favorite parts of asian ladies. If I could choose I would go with single folds in the eye, but I usually can't tell at first anyways.

Just because I think hikki-chan is cute doesn't mean that she thinks she is cute. If she is rich and is hating a part of her, she could have surgery. But she got married before she probably could of got it done... I doubt she would do it after getting married, but she might have.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/12/11 3:24
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
not really

quite a lot of people in their mid 30s would do that

yup i think i agree with jj. the medical tourism in my country is booming nowadays bcoz alot of foreigners, specially asians, come here for surgery, coz the cost here is relatively cheaper than other countries, heck even pilipinos with a lot of money would go for one if they are not satisfied of their body.

btw when i was in college their are alot of korean exchange students in my school with their single fold eyes (as jigenbakuda said) that i find cute. especially this particular girl who started the fashion of doll shoes (if thats what it called, the one with no heels) she soooo cute! and those single folds don't really bother me. and i even talk to some of them and told me they appreciated just enough eyebags in their eyes coz they look better that way.
Posted on: 2007/12/11 18:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>