Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Is hiiki-chan plastic?
guest_Unregistered
Could someone please explain to me what a fold is and what it has to do with eyes?
Posted on: 2007/12/11 18:56
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
well it kinda' like a fold in the lower part of your eyes, which if you don't have eyebags will look like a line. most of the koreans or even some japanese don't have this kind of fold or line under them. so what they do is augment the lower part of their eyes by surgery so that they will have this line. hope im clear with this. its alot easier to understand if i can show you some pics but can't find anything suitable for an example. hope you understand

for me its just fine if you just have a single fold.

maybe konnichiwa-san can explain it better.
Posted on: 2007/12/11 19:35
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
I thought folds were the part on the eyelids?

I like asian eyes, yes, even the chinky kinds. It makes a person look innocent and carefree.
Posted on: 2007/12/12 12:32
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

^Eclipse wrote:
Could someone please explain to me what a fold is and what it has to do with eyes?

Okay What I meant by folds in the eye was in reference to the top eye lid. If it has one fold it looks smooth, it it has two folds it has a line in it. Most non-asians have 2 folds I think. But because of some complicated psychological problems some feel the need to have 2 folds even if they were born with 1 (some asians are born with 2, so its not like all asians have 1 fold).

Anyways in the pic look closely at the first square, the eye has 1 fold. then after the plastic is inserted they gain a new artificial fold.

Okay they have plastic surgery that does this permanently, and with good results (so say the clients). But any was just for kicks I throw in some more artificial 2 fold eyes. Sometimes it turns out good, but sometimes it doesn't (I think it stems from heavy eyelids) Like these people...
http://forum.booye.com/ShowPost-2048-95371-22574.html

Big Edit: I did not find any of this information, okay, so I'm not that knowledgeable in eye fold surgery, lol. But on the other hand, I do have a basic to intermediate understanding of the psychological mindset/fallacy of asians wanting to go thru with this operation.

And I say its a fallacy because the asians with 2 folds (minority) are not trying to get surgery to have their extra fold removed to have 1 fold (the majority). Its the other way around, which is strange, unless the decision is being influenced by an outside force...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2007/12/12 16:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
So what does a person with only one eye fold look like?
Posted on: 2007/12/12 17:03
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
In the first square of my pic it has the original 1 flod eye. The subsequent pictures are transforming it to a 2 fold eye, with a product. Let me see if I can find some pics of it, I probably will not be able to.

Edit: you can read this just in case I can not find any pics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicanthal_fold

Posted on: 2007/12/12 17:14
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
That picture is pretty weird...and I really don't know how a person with one eye looks.
Posted on: 2007/12/12 17:15
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed

Posted on: 2007/12/12 17:17
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
1 fold

2 folds

Posted on: 2007/12/12 17:20
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
If you play around with your eye and kinda squish up your eyelid into no layers, then you'll kinda get the idea.

Usually a person with no folds look kinda sleepy, so I guess that's why people do it. And it's just another trend for people, I think.
Posted on: 2007/12/12 17:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>