<12345678...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Re: Music Genres
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i like rnb songs, theatre/opera songs, rap(as long as it has a good message),cpop, jpop, kpop

i dont like metal or hard rock gives me a headache...
Posted on: 2008/1/16 23:51
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
i like rnb songs, theatre/opera songs, rap(as long as it has a good message),cpop, jpop, kpop

i dont like metal or hard rock gives me a headache...

theatre/opera songs? ok...whatever floats your boat sister...lol...funny though..im into those musical songs myself...from like grease...theyre funny...i watched this korean sitcom and they did the grease part...

oh my music..
i listen to...jpop, jrock, kpop, krap (korean rap), cpop, rock, soft rock (oh the days of being at mom's work and listening to like 'sheryl crowe(sp?)' and carrie underwood) some metal...and nothing else...no american rap or country...
Posted on: 2008/1/17 5:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Mostly: Christian rock, rock, pop, punk, screamo, metal, hardcore, techno, trance, electronica, j-pop/rock, k-pop, c-pop, hip-hop, some rap, oldies, indie, alternative, etc.

NOT COUNTRY MUSIC.

And Chicken is right, a lot of times [not always] rap songs are about pimps or hookers or butts or whatever. I don't listen to anything involving satanism like death metal/black metal.

Lol....true true. But Taiyou story is so touching;_; Confessing I used to like rap=O When I was young... Then I started listening to more rock when I was 13....hehehe
Posted on: 2008/1/17 10:20
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
theatre/opera songs? ok...whatever floats your boat sister...lol...funny though..im into those musical songs myself...from like grease...theyre funny...i watched this korean sitcom and they did the grease part...

oh my music..
i listen to...jpop, jrock, kpop, krap (korean rap), cpop, rock, soft rock (oh the days of being at mom's work and listening to like 'sheryl crowe(sp?)' and carrie underwood) some metal...and nothing else...no american rap or country...

yeah... whatever floats my boat... at first i was bored to death with musical but my cousin and i watched les miserables on broadway, and i was surprised coz i didn't fell asleep so i kinda got used to it... and loved it eventually...
Posted on: 2008/1/17 21:04
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
same here. i tought musicals are only for old people and are pretty boring. but it only depends on what it is your watching. i once won a ticket for a musical of romeo and juliet, i didn't have much to do so i decided to watch it eventually. it really won me over. great show. completely change my belief.

sometimes we limit ourselves without us knowing it. then one day we suddenly wake up, too sad, knowing we've missed alot of things already.
Posted on: 2008/1/17 21:23
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
we do..we never really appreciate the works of others mainly cause it doesnt interest us at first...

so yea im kinda into musicals kinda myself...(i hate myself for that) i never though id like musicals...in middle school when we went on field trips to see those i was so happy to see it but my friends made fun of me...so i had to come up with a lame excuse to hide my interest in it...peer pressure takeover i guess...i get those tons of times...
Posted on: 2008/1/18 5:58
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
you see what i mean... some songs grows on you...
Posted on: 2008/1/18 22:35
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
The only musical I like is Chicago...and some songs do grow on you...
Posted on: 2008/1/24 8:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Rent anybody?
Posted on: 2008/1/24 13:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I've never seen it but I don't want to....
Posted on: 2008/1/24 13:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...13>