Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  Which Japanese artist do you think can make an impact in the U.S.?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Re: Which Japanese artist do you think can make an impact in the U.S.?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Hikki4ever119 wrote:
i voted namie. Wow you guys hate ayu

I don't see any need to 'hate' Ayu. xD You can dislike her work, sure. Not all people like her voice or her music, that's okay. But why hate the woman? o_O I can't really see Ayu making a big debut here in the United States. Despite being the one of most recognizable artists in the Japanese industry.

And Ayu speaks good English. xD

Ayu speaks english? i didn't know!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQs-e6f8lu0 ....
Posted on: 2008/4/8 14:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Hikki4ever119 wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Hikki4ever119 wrote:

I don't see any need to 'hate' Ayu. xD You can dislike her work, sure. Not all people like her voice or her music, that's okay. But why hate the woman? o_O I can't really see Ayu making a big debut here in the United States. Despite being the one of most recognizable artists in the Japanese industry.

She has the cutest English. xD I love Ayu. =3 She is a person very dedicated to her music. Even though she is now half-deaf, she still is determine to release more music.

She also speaks more English in her CNN International review. It's good for a non native speaker. =D
Posted on: 2008/4/8 15:51
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Hikki4ever119 wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Hikki4ever119 wrote:

She has the cutest English. xD I love Ayu. =3 She is a person very dedicated to her music. Even though she is now half-deaf, she still is determine to release more music.

She also speaks more English in her CNN International review. It's good for a non native speaker. =D

cool
Posted on: 2008/4/8 16:01
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17, Male, Toronto, Canada
Namie ofcourse. The US wouldn't even allow Koda in...I'm not gonna say why though
Posted on: 2008/4/8 16:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

R_Hikki wrote:
Namie ofcourse. The US wouldn't even allow Koda in...I'm not gonna say why though

Was it because of that comment she made over the radio about how she believes the amniotic fluid rots after the age of 35? xD Her shows got canceled and her official site was stripped down.
Posted on: 2008/4/8 16:48
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

R_Hikki wrote:

Was it because of that comment she made over the radio about how she believes the amniotic fluid rots after the age of 35? xD Her shows got canceled and her official site was stripped down.

The site got stripped when that happened?SH*T IT WAS A JOKE!Kingdom's sales suffered a bit because of it too.How could you get so touchy about that?Miserable old hags aren't they?
Posted on: 2008/4/12 8:43
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Hikki4ever119 wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Hikki4ever119 wrote:

Omg she learned to cut out the accent :O,Back in '05 she can talk pretty good but you still got a lot of japanese pronunciation on words.She's gotten a lot better.I can't believe that's from the Secret tour.I'm gonna look for that concert dvd rip.
Posted on: 2008/4/12 8:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

R_Hikki wrote:

The site got stripped when that happened?SH*T IT WAS A JOKE!Kingdom's sales suffered a bit because of it too.How could you get so touchy about that?Miserable old hags aren't they?

A lot of women in Japan get married and have children in their thirties nowadays, right? So a lot of mothers in their 30s got really offended by Kuu's comment. And it's a shame that Kingdom's sales suffered because of something like that. Kingdom was a big improvement over Black Cherry. -.-
Posted on: 2008/4/12 11:12
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yeah half 70% of black cherry was released before the album dropped anyways.That wasn't smart.It still sold though.
Posted on: 2008/4/12 12:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I picked Namie she's a really good singer...xD And I have some friends that like her...xD
Posted on: 2008/4/12 12:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>