Poster Thread
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Re: I need some help.....
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

Yuki-sama wrote:
Well it says the date when tickets would be on sale but it doesn't say how. Well it has a phone number so I guess he needs to call them on the Feb 11nd. Then he needs to pay for the tickets but it doesn't say where. But usually, when we buy tickets for concert in Japan, we call for the agency and they tell you where to pay for the money and after you paid for it, they sent you the tickets.

That's what she wrote, but it seems like you are pretty screwed buddy. Well you can go and stand outside and hope there are scalper that don't rape you. I wish I could give you more info...

Oh well the mixi suggestion was for future ticket purchases. Well if your japanese is not that good you can meet some of the people who are bilingual on there. But like 85% of mixi speaks only japanese. Well my japanese is not that hot, but I still talk to only japanese speakers, not well at all, lol. Well, I was just throwing an idea out there.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/1/8 13:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

Yuki-sama wrote:
Well it says the date when tickets would be on sale but it doesn't say how. Well it has a phone number so I guess he needs to call them on the Feb 11nd. Then he needs to pay for the tickets but it doesn't say where. But usually, when we buy tickets for concert in Japan, we call for the agency and they tell you where to pay for the money and after you paid for it, they sent you the tickets.

That's what she wrote, but it seems like you are pretty screwed buddy. Well you can go and stand outside and hope there are scalper that don't rape you. I wish I could give you more info...

Oh well the mixi suggestion was for future ticket purchases. Well if your japanese is not that good you can meet some of the people who are bilingual on there. But like 85% of mixi speaks only japanese. Well my japanese is not that hot, but I still talk to only japanese speakers, not well at all, lol. Well, I was just throwing an idea out there.

Her response is pretty logical tbh. I'm guessing that s/he read the text I posted earlier right?

Did s/he mention anything about a lottery process for tickets?

I don't think it would be a problem for me to get the tickets, but it's more like that I just want to get things right so I don't waste money.

Thanks for the info!
It's time I start doing some more detective work...
Posted on: 2008/1/8 14:03
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

^Eclipse wrote:

Her response is pretty logical tbh. I'm guessing that s/he read the text I posted earlier right?

Did s/he mention anything about a lottery process for tickets?

I don't think it would be a problem for me to get the tickets, but it's more like that I just want to get things right so I don't waste money.

Thanks for the info!
It's time I start doing some more detective work...

Yea she read your whole whole post that had the information. I copy and pasted exactly what she wrote, she did not mention anything about the lottery process...

Well sorry I couldn't be of more help...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/1/8 14:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Now I'm not sure if I'm willing enough to get these tickets
Posted on: 2008/1/8 21:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12