Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Your "BEST OF '07" compilation
guest_Unregistered
I'd just thought it be cool if everyone made an Album of their favorite songs that came out in the past year.Let's try and keep the track list to about 12 songs(13 if you want to include one all-time-favorite.MAKE IT YOUR LAST TRACK TOO!).Here is mines :D

1.LAST ANGEL feat. Tohoshinki(Koda Kumi)
2.Sakuran (Shiina Ringo)
3.Kingyo no Kako(Tokyo Jihen)
4.Eien no Uta(Mika Nakashima)
5.PINK KEY(Namie Amuro)
6.51%(UVERworld)
7.Ikenai Taiyou(Orange Range)
8.Between you & me(Hilary Duff)
9.Beautiful World(Utada Hikaru)
10.Yuigahama Kite(ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION)
11.Tobiuo no Butterfly(CHATMONCHY)
Bonus:
Mixed-Up(it's one of the previously listed artist/band,you guess which one!)

Best to change all selected song's album name to "BEST OF '07(Your utadanet username)".If you find one you like,you can keep it organized and as one album this way.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DBN8PRJJ

We can vote for the best ones once we get enough.
Posted on: 2008/1/4 1:06
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Your "BEST OF '07" compilation
guest_Unregistered
This is gonna be hard...but I shall try! =D I don't really know...a lot of good things came out this year.

1. Shiina Ringo - Gamble [The entire Heisei Fuzoku album, I would say. xD]
2. Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World
3. Ayumi Hamasaki - Together When...
4. Namie Amuro - Hide & Seek
5. Tokyo Jihen - Killer Tune
6. Genki Rockets - Heavenly Star
7. YUI - Love & Truth
8. Rie fu - Tsukiakari
9. Ai Otsuka - Re'nai Shasin -Haru-
10. Ami Suzuki - FREE FREE
11. Bonnie Pink - Water Me
12. Mika Nakashima - Sunao na Mama
13. Salyu - LIBERTY

This is just the mainstream J-pop. Though Shiina Ringo and Tokyo Jihen...isn't really J-pop nor does they have an mainstream sound.

But no matter what, Shuukyou by Shiina Ringo would always be my ALL TIME favorite song. But since that was released on her third album and it's not 2007...xD

2007 has been a good year, eh? Tokyo Jihen releasing their kick-ass third album 'Variety' and the brilliant Shiina RingoxSaito Neko collaboration 'Heisei Fuzoku'. Namie Amuro made a perfect comeback with her addicting 'PLAY' album. Ayumi Hamasaki made an comeback too, but fans were quite upset with her glitter/fated single. But she redeems herself with her Talkin' 2 Myself and Together When... singles. Koda Kumi released four singles, she has been pretty active. More artists start their comeback, like Ami Suzuki with her 'FREE FREE' single and L'arc~en~Ciel's 'Seventh Heaven'. L'rac~en~Ciel have released four singles and an album before the end of teh 2007 year. The brilliant green always made an comeback with their 'Stand by Me' single after an five year hiatus and Tomoko's solo career.

God, I just realized many artists made comebacks this year. xD

But there has been some bad news, such as the death of Izumi Sakai [also known as ZARD]. And the departure of Bou of An Cafe that made
Oshare Kei fans around the world burst into tears. ._.

BoA released three singles and an album in 2007. Utada had an quiet year, releasing only two singles. Don't worry Hikki fans, we're all excited for 2008 when 'HEART STATION/Stay Gold' single and her new album comes it. ^_~ Gackt released two singles, and he released another thing at December 19th...o_o I gotta check it out. The superband known as 'SKIN' featuring Yoshiki of X Japan, Gackt as Gackt [LOL], Miyavi, and Sugizo of Luna Sea was formed and performed in America. X Japan also reunited this year. [But it doesn't feel the same without hide.]

I'll upload mine real soon. xD I need to arrange these and make the tracks listing atleast compliment eachother. [Now i'm looking at the list...o_o; It's pretty challenging. The electronic tracks would be pretty easy. But I need to figure out the opening track and how to wrap it all up at the end. This is fun! =D] Yet Tokyo Jihen's jazzy sound is a bit exotic to the other songs..

I need to get to work. xD
Posted on: 2008/1/4 12:30
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: Your "BEST OF 07" compilation
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I need to listen to more songs...
Posted on: 2008/1/4 13:20
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
too many to mention...
Posted on: 2008/1/4 18:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I'd say Doppleganger or Poltergeist over anything on Shiina's KZKH album.You'd be shock at how many ppl actually love Jihen.If you never had an album that wasn't in the oricon top 10 for 3 weeks,you are mainstream.And the pop in J-Pop merely stands for popular...ppl often for get that.If you are popular at the time you can qualify as pop.Jihen's rock none the less but to say they are J-pop,I can't say you are wrong.Pop is really just a sub genre.
Posted on: 2008/1/4 21:52
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
This is gonna be hard...but I shall try! =D I don't really know...a lot of good things came out this year.

1. Shiina Ringo - Gamble [The entire Heisei Fuzoku album, I would say. xD]
2. Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World
3. Ayumi Hamasaki - Together When...
4. Namie Amuro - Hide & Seek
5. Tokyo Jihen - Killer Tune
6. Genki Rockets - Heavenly Star
7. YUI - Love & Truth
8. Rie fu - Tsukiakari
9. Ai Otsuka - Re'nai Shasin -Haru-
10. Ami Suzuki - FREE FREE
11. Bonnie Pink - Water Me
12. Mika Nakashima - Sunao na Mama
13. Salyu - LIBERTY

This is just the mainstream J-pop. Though Shiina Ringo and Tokyo Jihen...isn't really J-pop nor does they have an mainstream sound.

But no matter what, Shuukyou by Shiina Ringo would always be my ALL TIME favorite song. But since that was released on her third album and it's not 2007...xD

2007 has been a good year, eh? Tokyo Jihen releasing their kick-ass third album 'Variety' and the brilliant Shiina RingoxSaito Neko collaboration 'Heisei Fuzoku'. Namie Amuro made a perfect comeback with her addicting 'PLAY' album. Ayumi Hamasaki made an comeback too, but fans were quite upset with her glitter/fated single. But she redeems herself with her Talkin' 2 Myself and Together When... singles. Koda Kumi released four singles, she has been pretty active. More artists start their comeback, like Ami Suzuki with her 'FREE FREE' single and L'arc~en~Ciel's 'Seventh Heaven'. L'rac~en~Ciel have released four singles and an album before the end of teh 2007 year. The brilliant green always made an comeback with their 'Stand by Me' single after an five year hiatus and Tomoko's solo career.

God, I just realized many artists made comebacks this year. xD

But there has been some bad news, such as the death of Izumi Sakai [also known as ZARD]. And the departure of Bou of An Cafe that made
Oshare Kei fans around the world burst into tears. ._.

BoA released three singles and an album in 2007. Utada had an quiet year, releasing only two singles. Don't worry Hikki fans, we're all excited for 2008 when 'HEART STATION/Stay Gold' single and her new album comes it. ^_~ Gackt released two singles, and he released another thing at December 19th...o_o I gotta check it out. The superband known as 'SKIN' featuring Yoshiki of X Japan, Gackt as Gackt [LOL], Miyavi, and Sugizo of Luna Sea was formed and performed in America. X Japan also reunited this year. [But it doesn't feel the same without hide.]

I'll upload mine real soon. xD I need to arrange these and make the tracks listing atleast compliment eachother. [Now i'm looking at the list...o_o; It's pretty challenging. The electronic tracks would be pretty easy. But I need to figure out the opening track and how to wrap it all up at the end. This is fun! =D] Yet Tokyo Jihen's jazzy sound is a bit exotic to the other songs..

I need to get to work. xD

I agree with the jrock stuff, bou went away...and my god i wanted to go and see the Jrock concert thing with like a whole lot of bands: despairs ray, girugamesh, kagrra, alice nine, mucc, miyavi, etc. what was it call......

And yes many comebacks! especially for L'arc~en~ciel *loves* :3

Sooooo the songs is suppose to from 2007? This seems fun, but.....is it ok if not really pop ish songs that i upload? D:
Posted on: 2008/1/4 22:17
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
holy crap...
Posted on: 2008/1/5 0:10
  •  lildragon91
      lildragon91
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/Aus
Quote:
AnimeLunatic01 wrote: I need to listen to more songs...

yeah. . . .. me too
and taiyou wow!
Posted on: 2008/1/5 7:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
I'd say Doppleganger or Poltergeist over anything on Shiina's KZKH album.You'd be shock at how many ppl actually love Jihen.If you never had an album that wasn't in the oricon top 10 for 3 weeks,you are mainstream.And the pop in J-Pop merely stands for popular...ppl often for get that.If you are popular at the time you can qualify as pop.Jihen's rock none the less but to say they are J-pop,I can't say you are wrong.Pop is really just a sub genre.

True, true. xD

I liked the entire album. But...Shuukyou is so amazing. o_o I can't even explain it. xD It's hauntingly beautiful.

Sure, i'm guessing you can put anything as long as it was released in 2007. =3
Posted on: 2008/1/5 8:01
  •  Moodring
      Moodring
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19/f
Must the compilation consist of J-pop songs only?
Posted on: 2008/1/6 9:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>