Poster Thread
Re: Boy/Girl Poll
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Oh wow, lol all the other forums I've been on always had like a 10:1 girl/guy ratio. O____O

Actually I'm kinda glad there are more guys here. Cause a forum full of ALL GIRLS = a forum full of DISASTER. x_____x

Can you please point me in the direction of these "aforementioned" majority girl forums? I would love to go there. I've only been to one, d-addicts has a very large number of girl. Their siggies all contain bishounen actors, why are the japanese so pretty?

I really doubt you'd be interested. When I was like 10 I was SO into Nintendogs (the game for nintendo ds) And I used to be on nintendogsforum.com but after a while apparently the forum died somehow, so everyone went to a new site - i became REALLY ANNOYED because some of the members wouldn't SHUT UP! They tried to find everything wrong with me, which really pissed me off. And yeah, at least half of them once had some Hannah Montana sig which was GIANT or some kinda puppy sig. Or Pokemon. Or SOME KINDA CELEBRITY. Anyway I think most of the people on that forum hated me because I didn't worship the mods like everybody else did. Yeah, I respected them all the time until honestly, they just tried to do everything they could to annoy me. So I left.

Posted on: 2008/1/7 9:08
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Awwwww *huggles huggles Tiffykitty* don't you find that the most annoying thing ever? i've been through that before too, and quite frankly its immature but i guess whatever flow their boats and i'll just sneak out the back door way :3
Posted on: 2008/1/7 11:19
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Arghh yeah. ):
Sometimes I think the world would just be a better place without girls. Hahaha, even though that would be impossible...

Posted on: 2008/1/7 13:13
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Oh wow, lol all the other forums I've been on always had like a 10:1 girl/guy ratio. O____O

Actually I'm kinda glad there are more guys here. Cause a forum full of ALL GIRLS = a forum full of DISASTER. x_____x

Can you please point me in the direction of these "aforementioned" majority girl forums? I would love to go there. I've only been to one, d-addicts has a very large number of girl. Their siggies all contain bishounen actors, why are the japanese so pretty?

I really doubt you'd be interested. When I was like 10 I was SO into Nintendogs (the game for nintendo ds) And I used to be on nintendogsforum.com but after a while apparently the forum died somehow, so everyone went to a new site - i became REALLY ANNOYED because some of the members wouldn't SHUT UP! They tried to find everything wrong with me, which really pissed me off. And yeah, at least half of them once had some Hannah Montana sig which was GIANT or some kinda puppy sig. Or Pokemon. Or SOME KINDA CELEBRITY. Anyway I think most of the people on that forum hated me because I didn't worship the mods like everybody else did. Yeah, I respected them all the time until honestly, they just tried to do everything they could to annoy me. So I left.

Wow...that place sounds scary..well welcome to Unet.
A friendly place!
Posted on: 2008/1/7 13:56
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:

Oh you don't know do you... I am a huge game otaku. I am a ninteno fanboy (referred to as sheep on gamespot. I am 100%sheep) So I know at least a little about every major game realeased by nintendo. I hate nintendogs(stems from hate/fear of real dogs), but I still know about it. if you like a game go to the forums at gamespot or gamefaqs please, unless the game is super huge (smash bros, halo, metal gear solid) the forums there are superior in most cases.

Okay I forgot that most of the people on here are younger than me.. I do hate hana montana, love pokemon, but hate puppies. So those siggies get a big thumbs down from me. But if I think about it, my siggies suck, so I can not complain. No one on this site has ever seen anything about my siggie. If you can name the manga I will give a scooby snack and think about buying you a utada stay gold/heart station single when I go to japan... Anyways I really should not talk about other's siggie topics.

And thanks for clarifying, I have no interest i that kind of forum.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/1/7 14:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:

Oh you don't know do you... I am a huge game otaku. I am a ninteno fanboy (referred to as sheep on gamespot. I am 100%sheep) So I know at least a little about every major game realeased by nintendo. I hate nintendogs(stems from hate/fear of real dogs), but I still know about it. if you like a game go to the forums at gamespot or gamefaqs please, unless the game is super huge (smash bros, halo, metal gear solid) the forums there are superior in most cases.

I'd advise against going to gamefaqs or gamespot.

They are filled with trolls and flamers.
Yet....that is true for most forums dominated by 12 year old boys.
Posted on: 2008/1/7 15:22
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
lol, forgot about that, but most game forums I am in are like that... But from an information standpoint I like it. And you can ask real people your problems instead of consulting a faq. Oh ^Eclipse do you frequent ign's forums? Are they more mature there? They closed the nintendo insiders forum... so ign is the only other big forum I know of. How are they?

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/1/7 15:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
TiffyKitty wrote:
Anyway I think most of the people on that forum hated me because I didn't worship the mods like everybody else did. Yeah, I respected them all the time until honestly, they just tried to do everything they could to annoy me. So I left.

you sound just like someone i know. he has the same problem.
Posted on: 2008/1/7 22:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
lol, forgot about that, but most game forums I am in are like that... But from an information standpoint I like it. And you can ask real people your problems instead of consulting a faq. Oh ^Eclipse do you frequent ign's forums? Are they more mature there? They closed the nintendo insiders forum... so ign is the only other big forum I know of. How are they?

lol at nsider forums...
Most gaming forums fail hard. IGN is no exception. I try to steer clear of most big gaming forums...
I guess destructoid is worth checking out. the purepwnage.com forums aren't bad either.

I tend to only read the comments from news articles. I usually go to kotaku and gametrailers for my gaming news. They're simple and to the point when it comes to reporting news.
Posted on: 2008/1/7 23:00
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
ya know its funny for me to hear that people go to gaming sites to read up on news...i just read like gi magazines monthly and that basically catches me up on stuff for the future ya know like new games or systems coming out...or the ongoing story about sony..no need to read up on stuff everyday...unless thats all you talk about with your friends
Posted on: 2008/1/8 7:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...27>