kayoko
Re: Boy/Girl Poll
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

ch3n wrote:
wheres that thread about lesbians trapped inside a mans body? lol

anyways im a guy

it was in the relationship thread i think or maybe mi amor...idk...think jj started it too...he's erratic on these stuff...where is he anyways...i miss jj

and arigato aijin...yea's she's attractive...but thats not the reason i love hikki...yea that plays some role in it but not totally....mainly cause of her voice and how much fun she can have with just simple matters...like with kuma-chang for example...her sense of humor is pretty big...she can be funny in many ways...
Posted on: 2008/1/15 8:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
lolz

she is hot tho

u can't say she's not lolz

Lol...true that...I would tap that...just playing.
Posted on: 2008/1/15 12:41
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
On my "phrases women should say more often" list, I would tap that is right at the top, lol.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/1/15 15:31
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

ch3n wrote:

anyways im a guy

it was in the relationship thread i think or maybe mi amor...idk...think jj started it too...he's erratic on these stuff...where is he anyways...i miss jj

and arigato aijin...yea's she's attractive...but thats not the reason i love hikki...yea that plays some role in it but not totally....mainly cause of her voice and how much fun she can have with just simple matters...like with kuma-chang for example...her sense of humor is pretty big...she can be funny in many ways...

i love her for her work not cuz of her looks lolz even tho is attractive but thats not the reason why i love her is cuz of her awesome/wonderful/unique music
Posted on: 2008/1/15 15:53
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

ch3n wrote:

anyways im a guy

i love her for her work not cuz of her looks lolz even tho is attractive but thats not the reason why i love her is cuz of her awesome/wonderful/unique music

*nods nods* agrees
Posted on: 2008/1/15 18:43
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Yup,yup,yup she does have a awesome/wonderful/unique music.... And she's sooo pretty!!!!!!
Posted on: 2008/1/17 10:08
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Wow I'm so different from everyone else. My sister brought home a cd with a hot girl on it. Wow, I thought, I want to look at the booklet and listen to her sing. I listened to it and liked it. Its that simple. I never played kingdom hearts, I did not know she was famous (at the time I never heard of her...), I just listen to the hot girl cd my sister brought home.

I ended up liking utada because she was hot. Only later did I find out how awesome she was (in the past), she was my first japanese artist and I didn't even know it...

So in short, I listened to her music because she was hot. Sorry I'm so immoral, lol.

Posted on: 2008/1/17 13:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Don't worry I like listening to HOT people music. When I found out that she looked my jaw drop and became more intrest in her(just playing)...BUT I'M NOT GAY or BI. Nah,really the only reason why she is my fav. artist is cuz of her lyrics....and all the things she does.^^
Posted on: 2008/1/17 13:27
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Don't worry I like listening to HOT people music. When I found out that she looked my jaw drop and became more intrest in her(just playing)...BUT I'M NOT GAY or BI. Nah,really the only reason why she is my fav. artist is cuz of her lyrics....and all the things she does.^^

I almost cried after listening to about me, after being with my girlfriend. I felt like writing hikki a 10 page thank you letter.

PS I am not gay or a pansy, I'm a real man because I can admit I almost cried!

Posted on: 2008/1/17 13:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Awww...you show your emotions I think thats kool. The guy I like wont show me his soft side(but i have to get over him).T_T But i say you write a letter to Hikki!!!XD
Posted on: 2008/1/17 16:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...27>