wtf, that scene again

seen it 65456475665674563564 times
Posted on: 2008/1/30 3:51
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Hikki to acting???
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
you just had to put lotsa 6's in there didnt you?
Posted on: 2008/1/30 6:19
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Utada Hikki Hikaru has a natural, bubbly personality, is very likeable, and both looks great and speaks well. Also, I think show business is show business, so you kind of push the boundaries of your career out as far as you can in every direction. New York University, I think, has an excellent reputation for Actors or Acting as a Major, but that is a complete and time consuming program. Plus, no guarantee of success. She is already a star, and sometimes, you have to fail a bit to find your way; acting is a whole different skillset in some ways. But I saw her on some Japanese talk shows, and she makes a wonderful "straight lady" just reacting to the jokes of others. She doubles the funniness and laughter. I will find the example I am looking for, and post it here. I just watched a great American public television presentation of the careers of a series of game show hosts, such as Bob Cullen, Bob Barker, and many others. One of their secrets, is they listen well, and they do not tell their own jokes, despite all the evident opportunities. Rather, they REACT to the game show contestants. Hikki would make an absolutely fabulous TV game show host, I think. FOUND IT: This Guy Makes Me Laugh, Too. See How Hikki Laughs?

Another part of the same TV Show:

More of Same TV Show Foursome Including HIKKI and David Beckham Watching this clip again, gave me another great idea; Utada can appear as a guest on Martha Stewart's New York cooking show, and sample the food and react, as she does here. Bring along one or more of her favored Japanese chefs, from either New York or Japan? It work work fabulously well; Martha will jump at the chance to book this suggested show with Utada. They should get to know each other better; Martha Stewart is formidable, nice, professional, and could offer much excellent advice and maybe even friendship to Utada Hikaru. Another great idea, darn, I'm good!
Posted on: 2008/1/30 9:30
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i love that show lolz

she looks really beautiful when she was on that show

to bad she lost tho
Posted on: 2008/1/30 18:18
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
i wish hikki go acting *bang*

Posted on: 2008/1/31 1:01
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i just think the way she handles herself on talk shows...with like hamada and matsumoto..she seems to have so much fun...i think she could be a pretty talk show host as well...acting im still hoping for maybe after her singing career..
Posted on: 2008/1/31 6:02
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
you just had to put lotsa 6's in there didnt you?

my hands are nearer to 6
Posted on: 2008/1/31 9:54
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
i just think the way she handles herself on talk shows...with like hamada and matsumoto..she seems to have so much fun...i think she could be a pretty talk show host as well...acting im still hoping for maybe after her singing career..

wellllllllll

sometimes celebrities attend to talkshows just to er, not embarrass the other party?

cos i've seen news and stuffs, and it's like, a lot of celebrities are just wolves in sheep skins
Posted on: 2008/1/31 9:55
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
wellllllllll

sometimes celebrities attend to talkshows just to er, not embarrass the other party?

cos i've seen news and stuffs, and it's like, a lot of celebrities are just wolves in sheep skins

but i doubt hikki-san would go on just to embarrass hamada and matsumoto...the stuff they do is embarrassing enough...and plus they can handle the fun...

and i agree with you on the celebrity thing...i dont believe that hikki-san would do such a thing..well not at hamada and matsumoto at least...they dont care anyways
Posted on: 2008/2/1 7:12
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
fame is evilllll
Posted on: 2008/2/1 10:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>