•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Youtube Videos
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Weezy wrote:
just listen to the song it's beautiful and the girl in the video is also beautiful ..... title of the song is IF I WAS THE ONE by: ruff endz..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X1qNk5BefYQ

oh my. why did yo have to post that vid? it's so sorrowfull.
Posted on: 2008/1/12 17:31
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
I found this a while ago though but Oh i love how this person did a musicbox version of the stay gold ringtone though i think she will do the full version :DDDDDDDD

Stay Gold | musicboxversion by Xanh
Posted on: 2008/1/13 2:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Not that this video will probably change any of you. But it's something you might wanna watch anyway.

The video itself isn't really that serious, even though it IS a lot more serious than it seems like. T_______T

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PNvPtyh-sDQ

Posted on: 2008/1/15 16:59
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
thanks tiffy, it just made me realise why i became a vegetarian in the first place - _ -" ugh.......I don't think i want to see that again.....
Posted on: 2008/1/15 18:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Yeah, I can't stand animal cruelty. I don't wear any real fur/leather stuff either. The thought of wearing a little lamb's skin ripped off its body really sickens me. It's pretty easy for me to avoid the red meats; seafood is a little harder for me. Working on it though. (:

Posted on: 2008/1/15 19:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i realise nobody here is into cars like me, especially the girls, but this baby just ROCKS. the guy is not even red lining the RPMs' and its sounding so massive. 400 Hp, 0-60 in 4.9 secs. OMG this baby would haul with a turbo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVjD1C1PEqQ

i'm sorry. i know i sound like i'm crazy, but i love cars and working on them.
Posted on: 2008/1/15 23:11
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
No i think thats its cool that you like cars :D i think for me i seem more attracted to drifting and the way they use their skills to turn tight corners really fast, but obviously without the help of engines and parts, it won't do much, kinda like a partnership :D But it would take forever for me to learn those stuff lol
Posted on: 2008/1/16 0:20
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
well i have a car freak of a dad to learn from. everytime he works or has work done on one of his cars i'm there. watching, learning, i love being in car that's "boosted", when it pulls and you get pushed into the seats.............................ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh..................
Posted on: 2008/1/16 0:26
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
i wish i still have that opportunity since my father was a car technician and my uncle loves fixing/making engines,etc for sports car, and i used to watch them but....i can't do it anymore since one of them is gone...
Posted on: 2008/1/16 0:32
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
so sorry to hear that. who knows, maybe your love of auto's may bring to you someone who can share their knowledge with you. of course you can always try to learn on your own.
Posted on: 2008/1/16 0:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...12>