Poster Thread
Re: Youtube Videos
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Bb, Pilipinas 2008 (Ms. Philippines 2008)

this is a shame but, LMAO

Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?

Janina San Miguel: I'm fine.

Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?

Janina San Miguel: No, I don't feel any pressure right now.

Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.

Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivienne Tan.

Vivienne Tan: Good Evening.

Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.

Vivienne Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?

Janina San Miguel: Well, my family's role for me is so important b'coz there was the wa- they're, they was the one who's... very... Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry, Ahhmm... My pamily... My family... Oh my god... I'm...

(Paolo Bediones: Pwede ka magtagalog,ok lang "you can speak in tagalog, it's okay")

Janina San Miguel: Ok, I'm so sorry... I... I told you that I'm so confident... Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b'coz I'm only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the taf 10. Hmmm, so... but I said dot my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

Did she say "eto" as in "umm" or "let's see" in Japanese? She can speak Nihongo?

its not nihonggo.. its a tagalog word meaning "this"

but your right when you said that it translates as "ummm" or "lets see".. we also use "ano" for that expressions like japanese do.. but "ano" means "what".. japanese people once invade the philippines.. that's why we almost have the same grammar...
Posted on: 2008/4/6 11:05
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Bb, Pilipinas 2008 (Ms. Philippines 2008)

this is a shame but, LMAO

Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?

Janina San Miguel: I'm fine.

Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?

Janina San Miguel: No, I don't feel any pressure right now.

Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.

Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivienne Tan.

Vivienne Tan: Good Evening.

Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.

Vivienne Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?

Janina San Miguel: Well, my family's role for me is so important b'coz there was the wa- they're, they was the one who's... very... Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry, Ahhmm... My pamily... My family... Oh my god... I'm...

(Paolo Bediones: Pwede ka magtagalog,ok lang "you can speak in tagalog, it's okay")

Janina San Miguel: Ok, I'm so sorry... I... I told you that I'm so confident... Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b'coz I'm only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the taf 10. Hmmm, so... but I said dot my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

Did she say "eto" as in "umm" or "let's see" in Japanese? She can speak Nihongo?

tagalog and nihonggo have 2 same expression, the "eto" and "ano" but it's not the same pronunciation. when you say "eto" it means (in our language) "this..", "ah.." "uhmm", when you say "ano.." it litterally means "what" but sometimes is used as expression alone it means "uhmmn .. eh .. ahh .."

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/4/6 19:20
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
oh kewl any other similarities?
Posted on: 2008/4/6 20:01
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
oh kewl any other similarities?

hmmn .. none besides the expression.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/4/6 20:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...9101112