Poster Thread
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Re: Youtube Videos
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Quote:

^Eclipse wrote:
Is it me or has youtube been really cracking down on not so legal videos?

yeaah I can't find any buriguri videos
Posted on: 2008/4/1 8:03
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
Quote:

Weezy wrote:
watch this video this is really amazing... this 5 yrs old kid will be a future boxing world champion believe me.... remember his name PRETTY BOY BAM BAM (this kid is a BEAST!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y65VcABUzr8

here's pretty boy bam bam again and now he's doing a hundred push-ups (this kid is only 5 yrs old)...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rm4_2CTaUd0&feature=related

Posted on: 2008/4/1 19:25
  •  KUMA?!
      KUMA?!
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 15/whore/WA
anything by newprinceofcats on youtube is hilarious
he does subbed parodys of hikkis japanese music
Posted on: 2008/4/2 3:27
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
LOL. Jaejoong being kinda weird...haha.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zLhvellEoF8

I couldn't stop laughing once he started dancing. In fact, I did that at school and people thought I was crazy but pretty soon everyone started joining me and we all looked like complete idiots. But it was funny. Rofl.

Posted on: 2008/4/2 16:32
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Bb, Pilipinas 2008 (Ms. Philippines 2008)

this is a shame but, LMAO

Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?

Janina San Miguel: I'm fine.

Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?

Janina San Miguel: No, I don't feel any pressure right now.

Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.

Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivienne Tan.

Vivienne Tan: Good Evening.

Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.

Vivienne Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?

Janina San Miguel: Well, my family's role for me is so important b'coz there was the wa- they're, they was the one who's... very... Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry, Ahhmm... My pamily... My family... Oh my god... I'm...

(Paolo Bediones: Pwede ka magtagalog,ok lang "you can speak in tagalog, it's okay")

Janina San Miguel: Ok, I'm so sorry... I... I told you that I'm so confident... Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b'coz I'm only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the taf 10. Hmmm, so... but I said dot my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/4/2 21:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?

Vivienne Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?

Janina San Miguel: Well, my family's role for me is so important b'coz there was the wa- they're, they was the one who's... very... Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry, Ahhmm... My pamily... My family... Oh my god... I'm...

(Paolo Bediones: Pwede ka magtagalog,ok lang "you can speak in tagalog, it's okay")

Janina San Miguel: Ok, I'm so sorry... I... I told you that I'm so confident... Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b'coz I'm only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the taf 10. Hmmm, so... but I said dot my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

ive been watching this LIVE!!! and its so funny! its a big shame of course!
Posted on: 2008/4/3 0:28
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
really? you were there live?? where did you get the ticket? Me, I was in Araneta during the Starstruck 2 Final Judgment.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/4/3 0:52
  •  p0rong
      p0rong
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L dunno
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

ive been watching this LIVE!!! and its so funny! its a big shame of course!

yeah. youre right! a bb. pilipinas winner is a big shame in the Q & A portion of the pageant
Posted on: 2008/4/4 2:31
  •  KUMA?!
      KUMA?!
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 15/whore/WA
Posted on: 2008/4/4 22:38
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

Did she say "eto" as in "umm" or "let's see" in Japanese? She can speak Nihongo?
Posted on: 2008/4/6 3:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...89101112>