So it's going to be called DEATH?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: So it
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
i believe Etherain is not a word, but i found this close word, Therein, meaning: in that place, time or thing and for the 2nd meaning: in that circumstance or respect.
Posted on: 2008/1/22 7:07
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

danny wrote:
i believe Etherain is not a word, but i found this close word, Therein, meaning: in that place, time or thing and for the 2nd meaning: in that circumstance or respect.

Yeah, it is not even a word which can give you an idea that it is not the name of a track/album.
Posted on: 2008/1/22 7:11
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
I'm going to end this.

1. She used "death" 3 times in her message as a way to exaggerate that she was tired from working so hard on the album and she wanna to get this "wrapped" up as quickly as she can.

2. Do you even know fluent Japanese? No? Then don't assume that her album is called that just because "DEATH" was on the message.

3. Why would it be called DEATH in the first place? Think before you assume. It wouldn't make sense at all. She has so many love songs in this upcoming album, so why would it be called DEATH?

I hope that clears everything up.

By the way, Nuuk is not a male.

your tracking powers are scary
Posted on: 2008/1/22 13:06
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
hmmn .. so will she include the word etherein in her new album ?? err .. still confused. . i don't actually get it

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/1/23 5:06
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

I'm going to end this.

1. She used "death" 3 times in her message as a way to exaggerate that she was tired from working so hard on the album and she wanna to get this "wrapped" up as quickly as she can.

2. Do you even know fluent Japanese? No? Then don't assume that her album is called that just because "DEATH" was on the message.

3. Why would it be called DEATH in the first place? Think before you assume. It wouldn't make sense at all. She has so many love songs in this upcoming album, so why would it be called DEATH?

see jj thats like what i said about .:hikki:.
Posted on: 2008/1/23 5:25
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Lol, I knew that was just a rumor. Hikki herself would probably think naming it Death wouldn't make sense. Especially considering the songs that are going to be on the album. Remember it's Wikipedia, so it's not always a reliable source. We'll have to "wait and see" as she would say.
Posted on: 2008/1/23 11:37
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i don't care wat she is gonna name it

i'm gonna love anyways ^^V
Posted on: 2008/1/23 15:32
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

I'm going to end this.

see jj thats like what i said about .:hikki:.

;D
Posted on: 2008/1/23 15:43
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
lol...ya see .:hikki:. and his ;D lol
Posted on: 2008/1/25 6:32
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Not to get too hung up on the "Warrior Culture" word Death, or what it means cross culturally, I will say that the Hindu God Vishnu is the God of both Creation and Destruction, all in One, unlike most other religions. The implication, is that if you are going to be a creative person, you have to be a destroying person, too. Maybe a destroyer of shibboleths, a builder of new paradigms, new cultural norms. I could also interpret such a title for her new album, as wishful thinking on the part of her American record company, Universal International, to destroy her good taste music and style, so as to preserve the terrible music "gangsta" or "death" rap or goth or metal or whatever which they proselytize and profit from worldwide. I think Utada is already in the Spanish arena as the bullfighter, with the bull being current musical tastes and proclivities. Either she gets the bull, or the bull gets her. In other words, the fight is on. As Utada fans, we can watch with interest from the stadium seating. ItaloSuave Wrote These Lyrics - (no credit)
Posted on: 2008/2/17 11:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>