<1234567...28>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Re: HEART STATION!!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
sugeeeeeeeee that song is awesome. I love the lyrics. To me its sounds like the words of a woman that had a one night stand, or is a mistress and she is in love with the other person, but for whatever reason she can not be with that person. But she longs for the night when she can. Oh even better a forbidden love, kawaeeee how tragic. I thought heart station wold be a building station, not a radio station. This really raises my view of this song. It truely is on par with stay gold IMO...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/1/23 14:41
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yeahh! ^^ i love this song too

it really have a nice soft melody beat plus wonderful lyrics ^^

this single is gonna be great ^_^
Posted on: 2008/1/23 15:43
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
^^ now i've heard it. tnx 4 d fanvid .:hikki:. awesome

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/1/24 1:02
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
^^ now i've heard it. tnx 4 d fanvid .:hikki:. awesome

Thanks. ^^
Posted on: 2008/1/24 18:19
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
sugeeeeeeeee that song is awesome. I love the lyrics. To me its sounds like the words of a woman that had a one night stand, or is a mistress and she is in love with the other person, but for whatever reason she can not be with that person. But she longs for the night when she can. Oh even better a forbidden love, kawaeeee how tragic. I thought heart station wold be a building station, not a radio station. This really raises my view of this song. It truely is on par with stay gold IMO...

thats interesting...now that i think about it...i can see it in my imagination...interesting...the tone of the song kinda shows that too...but i doubt thats the songs initial intention...what the pv is gonna be like i wonder?
Posted on: 2008/1/25 6:18
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
HEART STATION is nice but kinda bland. I just have a feeling that Hikki can do better than that. ^^; Anyways, I can upload HEART STATION for anyone that wants it.
That's good, because in just a few hours, YouTube "took it down". As to bland, I would describe it as Minimalist which is as much a New York City Modernist sensibility for buildings and furniture, as it is a stripped down, less busy, more elemental music video style. I like the luxuriously prolonged and intimate views of her face, which is the essence of a FanBoi's enjoyment of a Hikki music video. I like her confidence in doing this type of video, although she did a simple one once before, that "kitchen sink" video. I imagine she is addressing Husband Kiriya Kazuaki directly, because I know what it is to get divorced, and to an innocent person, the pain of separation from a loved one is very surprising. So, I think Hikki is an innocent person, giving expression to an inchoate aspect of "The Human Condition", which is Loneliness. Also, the elemental, minimalist style of this Heart Station music video, contrasts so markedly with the wonderful, colorful, motion filled and "happy" music videos Utada did with Kiriya: Traveling and Sakura Drops come to mind instantly, of course. I don't know who left who, but I hope Kiriya is not too proud to give her a call when he sees this Heart Station music video. I hope he can get through to her, too. You never know, about the phalanx surrounding celebrities and their success. Just look at America's Britney, for example. Talk about legal wrangling....
Posted on: 2008/2/6 8:48
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
HEART STATION is nice but kinda bland. I just have a feeling that Hikki can do better than that. ^^; Anyways, I can upload HEART STATION for anyone that wants it.
That's good, because in just a few hours, YouTube "took it down". As to bland, I would describe it as Minimalist which is as much a New York City Modernist sensibility for buildings and furniture, as it is a stripped down, less busy, more elemental music video style. I like the luxuriously prolonged and intimate views of her face, which is the essence of a FanBoi's enjoyment of a Hikki music video. I like her confidence in doing this type of video, although she did a simple one once before, that "kitchen sink" video. I imagine she is addressing Husband Kiriya Kazuaki directly, because I know what it is to get divorced, and to an innocent person, the pain of separation from a loved one is very surprising. So, I think Hikki is an innocent person, giving expression to an inchoate aspect of "The Human Condition", which is Loneliness. Also, the elemental, minimalist style of this Heart Station music video, contrasts so markedly with the wonderful, colorful, motion filled and "happy" music videos Utada did with Kiriya: Traveling and Sakura Drops come to mind instantly, of course. I don't know who left who, but I hope Kiriya is not too proud to give her a call when he sees this Heart Station music video. I hope he can get through to her, too. You never know, about the phalanx surrounding celebrities and their success. Just look at America's Britney, for example. Talk about legal wrangling....

whoa ya think she's really going towards kiriya on this one? if you think about it and what you said...its possible...

*thinking..

wow!~ that just may be right...hmm...
Posted on: 2008/2/7 6:06
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

no idea why your posts are always full of words
Posted on: 2008/2/7 9:08
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

well, yea, I think heart station is a song wherein she bursts her emotions out, thinking again, after her seperation with kiriya, she composed these sad love songs which will make u think .. "why compose sad love songs? if it means nothing to you." just like flavor of life ..

I hope u get my point.

Posted on: 2008/2/11 0:47
find aiiiokazu's account in youtube, she has a hey3x live of heart station

Posted on: 2008/2/18 19:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...28>