<1...3456
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Taekwondo Lessons
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
well if u really want to learn taekwondo then just quit the art class since ur not learning anything for the past 3 years lolz for taekwondo lesson ^^

just ask ur parents use ur bro to help out too if u could lolz
Posted on: 2008/1/20 0:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Kitty, consider again if you really want to study tae kwon do.

If you do, just ask your parents directly and honestly. Using a roundabout method to ask the same question just wastes time.
Posted on: 2008/1/19 21:03
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Maybe while watching a martial arts movie together, you ask your mom or dad "do you think anybody gets seriously injured doing martial arts as a sport? Like taekwondo in the olymipcs?
Posted on: 2008/1/19 19:31
Taekwondo Lessons
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Yeah, ummm I've been interested in martial arts for some time now. I've just never had the guts to actually ask my parents about taking lessons (I really have a hard time talking to them about any type of lessons). I find myself more interested in taekwondo than jeet kune do/karate/etc. Not that they would make a huge difference to me, but yeah. I really don't know how to suddenly suggest the idea to my parents. Any advice? :/

I also have realized this is not one of my sudden impulsive moments, since I really AM interested.

I've been taking afterschool art classes every Wednesday for 3 years now, but I think I might drop that. I'm not learning much new and I can always take it for free at school once I'm in highschool. I told my mom about this idea, and said it would also help save money (it's around $30 a month, every wednesday of each week). She understands and said it might be a good idea. So I might not take it anymore next year.

Which means maybe I can take taekwondo lessons to sort of substitute for it? Even though it'll probably be a lot more expensive...I really don't know how to suggest this idea! My parents have never had anything against martial arts, and particularly my brother likes it and a bit for my dad. (he doesn't take lessons though)

It was really a disaster when I asked to take guitar lessons a while back, and it got into some huge lecture about satanic rock music...(Don't ask. -__________-) So I gave up on that. ):

PLEASE help if you can. Thankss.

Posted on: 2008/1/19 18:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456