Poster Thread
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Re: i will be leaving permanently
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
as some of you may know the member named "aeryn_nerys" is my daughter. well i've decided that after much discussion with Lord snow that i do not approve of his calling her an "ignorant twat". yes i know she broke the law and forum rules but she was banned for it and calling her such a name, in my limited view was unnecessary behavior by a moderator. when soemone does something wrong they must be punished for it, verbal abuse is not necessary. how a crime/situation is handled by the admistration is a sign of how "developed" a society is.
so i have asked to have both of our accounts deleted. i will miss you all and hope you take care of yourselves.

Soysauce never forget what i told you, you are beautiful from the inside and out.
Aijin your adoration of hikki more than matches mine, i hope you get the chance to meet her someday.
to the rest of members, i have enjoyed knowing , talking, and "hikki-worshipping with you. be good to yourselves and remember "Stay Gold".
---Draven---

D: D: D: D: D: D: no sorrow u cant leave! i've been wondering where u were for the longest time and now i come to find that ur gonna be leaving perminately?! come on sorrow, lord snow may have called ur daughter a name but it could have been alot worse. plz reconsider cuz i dont know what we would do without u and your awesome poetry and even more awesome advice!
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2008/1/22 17:26
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
what?
Posted on: 2008/1/22 21:38
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
by reading it, its such an awww story
Posted on: 2008/1/22 21:45
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
how..... dramatic
Posted on: 2008/1/23 3:11
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
WHAT?...wait a minute...when did snowy say that...you cant just leave like this though...
Posted on: 2008/1/23 5:04
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
ks, check out the thread of the cd rip of the heart station single by aeryvn
Posted on: 2008/1/23 11:01
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
ks, check out the thread of the cd rip of the heart station single by aeryvn

I did, man that was shocking. I didn't know she had fangs like that. Wow I would not have wanted to be in that conversation. Its always hard to argue with ladies.. because you can't do the same things as you can with a dude. Man she exploded on hikki, and I don't really understand why...

Well in my opinion lord snow is a pretty nice mod... He only banned her for 3 days for doing an illegal act that could of got utadanet in trouble with the record companies. I know some places where the mods will ban you for asking questions they ask you not to ask. Both the members will flame you and the mods will ban you, for asking a question. She insulted someone cursed at him and snow gave her a 3 day ban, plus she recieved no heat from by standers. In my opinion she got off light. Other people in that thread could of been rude to her since she was being rude first. I regard prick as the same tier as twat (bloody might of knocked it up a little, but still the same).Additionally she cussed in another language, so I think she committed more evils.

But king of sorrow, I fully understand why you want to leave and if it was my daughter or wife, I probably would of done the same. If it was me, I would leave too, but I be sure to tell my daughter or wife that what they did was wrong (not in front of everyone, because no one needs to know my business, but still I would straighten up my wife first) Because if my wife or daughter insults a man or his pride, she has to understand that he might unleash his fury. I will not be there to save her next time. If it was my son, he is going to have to take that *ss whooping because I'm not standing in to help him, he shouldn't have written a check he could not have cashed...

But if you have to leave then I bid you farewell. I really hope that you can stop running into those married or gay women. I really hope that you can find someone on your wave length. I never really got to talk with you that much, but I know that you were a kami around here. I enjoyed talking with another mature guy. So sorry you have to leave. But when a man makes decisions, I know he must stand by them, regardless of why he made the decision. So "sore ja" and "matte ne".

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/1/23 14:24
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
awww why sorrow?

oh ok then buddy RIP bro

ja ne
Posted on: 2008/1/23 15:40
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Stupid Sorrow, at least leave an email..................
Posted on: 2008/1/23 19:36
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Stupid Sorrow, at least leave an email..................

I think his post has done well enough.
Posted on: 2008/1/23 19:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>