Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
man, the way you say it is inhuman

does it look like i care?

You think it's funny? Just because you might not know him doesn't give you the right to joke about this.

I will speak with the admins myself to see you getting a BAN. Enjoy your time here kid.
Posted on: 2008/1/26 13:46
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Re: Heath Ledger
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I heard his take on the Joker was very original - so I will probably go see the new Batman, even though I didn't care for his other work.
Posted on: 2008/1/26 16:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Keith Ledger played the slain son of Road Warrior and fellow Australian actor in The Patriot, a Mel Gibson American Revolutionary War movie vehicle. Gibson plays "the Swamp Fox" a quasi-historical figure or amalgam, who is, like my Country of America used to be, slow to anger, slow to war, until his "Son" Keith Ledger gets "killed" by that mean old "Redcoat" British old world Officer, run though by a sword Japanese style, I might add. I saw an video interview of Keith Ledger aired on American celebrity TV just last night, where he said, after his daughter was born, that her birth made him feel 1) he could die happily, knowing that she would be carrying on for him here on this Earth; and 2) he wanted to stay alive to be there for his daughter as she lived out all her phases of maturation. This tells me, that he had powerful feelings of suicidal ideation, and that maybe he was suffering emotionally or psychically. People think successful people have happy lives, but great actors are by their very nature flimsy or ephemeral or easily affected or influenced by their surroundings. Playing that movie role where he dies so realistically, may have impacted Keith Ledger. Also, he and the Mother of his Daughter, a movie actress herself, were "Splitsville" and divorce or separation is much tougher on some personalities than it is on others. People who are depressed, need perspective and "the long view" as well as friends and family, counseling, and possibly medication. KoS are you listening to me? Facing issues directly, until they "wash over you" and you bathe in your grief, is a better formula, than fighting false battles to keep the real source of your problems from gaining your attention. The latter choice, to stay unconscious, ironically costs more psychic energy, sometimes the fullest measure of one's own life. Welcome your feelings, and even your enemies, as you would your friends coming to tell you about yourself. Your enemies tell you more about yourself, than your friends would ever dare tell you. This is part of the wisdom of Christianity's adage to "Love your Neighbor" or "Love your Enemy" as you love yourself. Get outside yourself, get to know yourself. Did I trip on a bit too long, here? My apologies. Now go read a book about same. One good book I would recommend is titled "Choice Points" and describes human psychology in social contexts. We are, afterall, social animals, which is why we love social interaction websites and online social networking and these forums. We are also Gods' children, but we get to choose our own gods, if not in every society or every individual case, then certainly throughout our History of Humanity. I think the Roman Catholic God (my own) has changed numerous times in 2000 years, for one example particular to my own Italian heritage and ancestry. I read Edith Hamilton's book, "Mythology" and loved all those stories of Norse and Roman and Greek gods, and realize now they profoundly affected me, as well, influencing my understanding of our ancient, though Western civilized cultural traditions. Also, I like learning about Buddhism, Hinduism, Shintoism, Bahai, Native American Shamanism, and even Wiccan and Protestant religions. I liked Joseph Campbell's take on comparative religion. I like Literature and Novels and History and historical fiction. Get the picture? I like everything about everything. Ha!
Posted on: 2008/1/27 10:07
  •  LindaLamb
      LindaLamb
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Female/USA
I don't care about the Batman movie at all. Spiderman is better anywayz.
Posted on: 2008/1/27 10:12
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
No waaaayyyz. Batman has a butler! He even has a youthful ward...
Posted on: 2008/1/27 10:23
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
I've always likes Batman more than Superman or Spiderman lol.

Posted on: 2008/1/27 10:25
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I grew up watching Adam West's batman - so I've always been very partial to him over other superheros.
Posted on: 2008/1/27 10:31
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
:Hikki: doesnt like me..wats his problem? , it was just a joke? , y would i get ban from joking around...gosh! *bang*

Posted on: 2008/1/27 17:45
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
ah, maybe because you are too insensitive??!!!
Posted on: 2008/1/27 19:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>