A/S/L 17/M/Cal
sugoi hikki4ever =D

it is really nice i would that to be the theme
Posted on: 2008/9/1 6:51
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: SUGGESTIONS for a new theme
guest_Unregistered
from the looks of the theme it looks too childish with all the hearts and stuff.
Posted on: 2008/9/1 10:39
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
no it doesn't look childish it looks fantastic
Posted on: 2008/9/1 16:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

albel-the-wicked wrote:
from the looks of the theme it looks too childish with all the hearts and stuff.

I kinda agree with Albel. Even though the hearts does fit in the 'Heart Station' theme and some the lettering are kinda chunky. xD Nevertheless, I still think it's awesome and the colors are nice. The cut-out picture of Hikki on the left looks a bit choppy, try to feather the edges a bit with a soft brush. Perhaps it'll make it blend more.
Posted on: 2008/9/1 18:04
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
Yeaa i know
Posted on: 2008/9/2 2:22
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
well I've read the previous posts from this thread, and I'm stunned that ppl don't know that we actually have 6 themes to choose from. There's white/blue, blue, purple, green, gray, and one with keep tryin' theme.. Me myself had green first, then blue for a couple of months but recently I've been using the purple one. I think it's the best for the eyes; it's natural ^^

Regarding the one hikki4ever did... I agree with albel.

I like the colours, but the hearts... It should be a site even a guy could go into at a internet cafe without ppl thinking he's gay (prejudices, that's how we are).
Posted on: 2008/9/2 11:39
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
well I've read the previous posts from this thread, and I'm stunned that ppl don't know that we actually have 6 themes to choose from. There's white/blue, blue, purple, green, gray, and one with keep tryin' theme.. Me myself had green first, then blue for a couple of months but recently I've been using the purple one. I think it's the best for the eyes; it's natural ^^

Regarding the one hikki4ever did... I agree with albel.

I like the colours, but the hearts... It should be a site even a guy could go into at a internet cafe without ppl thinking he's gay (prejudices, that's how we are).

I won't think that a guy is gay just because he surfs a website with hearts and pink colour in it... It is pretty common nowadays for guys to have pink colour on them too...
Posted on: 2008/9/6 10:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345