<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Marvs
      Marvs
Re: HEART STATION PROJECT [Must Read!]
User on Probation
A/S/L 19/m/ph
Then good, at least you people still buy them. You stupid idiots being affected by a mere act of decency towards Hikki. Tolerating other fans who don't buy her stuff at all. This is for the people who don't purchase them anymore out of practicality. Don't tell me they're all like you bozos who support piracy indirectly. I feel sorry for all of you. A true Hikki fan is someone who steps on the right side of the law. If you don't download them, those sites wouldn't exist in the first place. No wonder Mr. Snow hates people like you. Tsk
Posted on: 2008/1/29 20:54
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Marvs wrote:
Then good, at least you people still buy them. You stupid idiots being affected by a mere act of decency towards Hikki. Tolerating other fans who don't buy her stuff at all. This is for the people who don't purchase them anymore out of practicality. Don't tell me they're all like you bozos who support piracy indirectly. I feel sorry for all of you. A true Hikki fan is someone who steps on the right side of the law. If you don't download them, those sites wouldn't exist in the first place. No wonder Mr. Snow hates people like you. Tsk

What the hell are you talking about? Surely if her stuff were more "easier" to be bought, I am pretty sure alot of us could support her more. Well guess what? Each one of us have some "problems" in getting them, no matter how much we want them. It's not as easy as you think. Second of all, have you compared Hikki's sales to most of the other J-Pop artists? There are alot of good artists out there and their sales are sh*t compared to Hikki's, so don't think that this stuff is "dangerously" hurting her sales. A true Hikki fan would be someone who supports her music, not exactly someone who would support the law. You're relating to two different things. And if one of us didn't bother to download them, I assume thousands of other people would stop? Please...

Lord Snow hates people who puts up links on the forums because that can cause some copyright issues and can possibly bring the site down. Just because we listen to her songs before purchase doesn't give you the right to assume that he hates us. In fact, in case you didn't know, links are allowable through PM as long as you're not sharing with the whole wide world.

In conclusion, what you are doing is nothing bad, I am glad that you are trying to support Hikaru as much as you can. But the idea of getting "rid" of all the sites that have downloads to Hikki's music is ridiculously impossible. If do it for her music, why not just freaking take down any other site that has downloads of some discography of another artist?

Rant done.

Posted on: 2008/1/29 22:22
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I do download her songs in the limewire and youtube because it's really hard to find her albums here in the Philippines. aw.

I only have 1 cd of hikki, the single collection vol.1. And I really find it hard to grab a copy of that.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/1/30 0:55
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Amen .:hikki:.-kun

I am going to go to japan in 3 weeks so I can buy her new album/single. How many of you have been in japan at the same time your favorite artist realeased their album? I live in jacksonville florida... I heard waitresses speaking cantonese or mandarin in a japanese resturant! We have very very little access to mainstream j-pop, let alone the indies stuff I listen to.

The only reason I have any cds from japan is because I can send stuff to my girlfriends address. How do you guys get your stuff? If you pay 3500 yen for an album+import shipping, you are a real man or a rich kid. I do not get allowance, I work for my money, so 40-50 dollars a cd is not always possible.

I was told uploading music online was like playing the music at a tea party then discussing it. If you like it I'll record a tape for you to have.

But to be fair it is illegal, but can any of you say that is your worst thing you did (not worst thung you were caught doing). I will say its not for me, but just think about it don't post about it...

EDIT: A good amount of japanese people can be found on major trackers, like animesuki, j-popsuki, and dramaaddicts...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/1/30 3:11
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Marvs wrote:

so that means, you're downloading?

no proof no talk, kiddo

funniest post i've ever seen with your feeble english

Posted on: 2008/1/30 3:37
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? Surely if her stuff were more "easier" to be bought, I am pretty sure alot of us could support her more. Well guess what? Each one of us have some "problems" in getting them, no matter how much we want them. It's not as easy as you think. Second of all, have you compared Hikki's sales to most of the other J-Pop artists? There are alot of good artists out there and their sales are sh*t compared to Hikki's, so don't think that this stuff is "dangerously" hurting her sales. A true Hikki fan would be someone who supports her music, not exactly someone who would support the law. You're relating to two different things. And if one of us didn't bother to download them, I assume thousands of other people would stop? Please...

Lord Snow hates people who puts up links on the forums because that can cause some copyright issues and can possibly bring the site down. Just because we listen to her songs before purchase doesn't give you the right to assume that he hates us. In fact, in case you didn't know, links are allowable through PM as long as you're not sharing with the whole wide world.

In conclusion, what you are doing is nothing bad, I am glad that you are trying to support Hikaru as much as you can. But the idea of getting "rid" of all the sites that have downloads to Hikki's music is ridiculously impossible. If do it for her music, why not just freaking take down any other site that has downloads of some discography of another artist?

Rant done.

wow this guy is amazing!...i see why jigenakuda called him .:hikki:.-kun...
Posted on: 2008/1/30 6:26
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

wow this guy is amazing!...i see why jigenakuda called him .:hikki:.-kun...

It was a long message, but I had to say what was on my mind. He's not doing anything bad though, it's just impossible.
Posted on: 2008/1/30 16:15
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

Marvs wrote:

I cant read this. The subject is completely off and I have no idea who you are talking about.
Posted on: 2008/1/30 16:39
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I agree completely wity :hikki:. Here's something else to bear in mind: People don't buy CD's like they used to. CD's are turning into a novelty, everyone I know who uses CD's buys them after they've listened to an artist extensively, and enjoys them enough that they value owning the CD the way someone values owning a first edition book.

Think about it some more - are the artists with big record deals who can afford to have their music pushed into your face the ones you want to support? You have some nerve saying you feel bad for us because we accept downloading for what it is and still support an artist we love. I feel bad for you. Because you're a tool.
Posted on: 2008/1/30 16:46
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
right on "hikki:!!

i tell him!!
Posted on: 2008/1/30 18:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>