you should feel honored

Meh...I don't know about that.
Posted on: 2008/2/5 17:39
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: an idea?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
no no you should...see i couldve of said jj but didnt...you keep us up to speed..sometimes quite better...well actually better than the admins here...so you should...now only if they would go ahead and appoint you as one..
Posted on: 2008/2/7 6:15
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
don't be modest hikki
you should feel honored

Meh...I don't know about that.

don't be shy
Posted on: 2008/2/7 9:06
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
no no you should...see i couldve of said jj but didnt...you keep us up to speed..sometimes quite better...well actually better than the admins here...so you should...now only if they would go ahead and appoint you as one..

Very very true. You are definitely the main intelligence guy on utadanet... Your recon, it is quite impressive, I'm not even that good with my favorite band tsushimamire.

So .:hikki:. STFU and embrace your admin-ness, plus amai does kick rear youtube updates because of your fast updates. Providing lyrics (kanji, romanji, and kanji) to the community, hours, maybe even minutes after they are released. Plus you are not rude, which is a big plus in my book.

But the most important thing is you are active and you post intelligently. So there is no one here more deserving of the moderator spot that is much needed. Maybe lord snow will put you in charge of avatars, that way we could change every week.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/2/7 9:26
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

Very very true. You are definitely the main intelligence guy on utadanet... Your recon, it is quite impressive, I'm not even that good with my favorite band tsushimamire.

So .:hikki:. STFU and embrace your admin-ness, plus amai does kick rear youtube updates because of your fast updates. Providing lyrics (kanji, romanji, and kanji) to the community, hours, maybe even minutes after they are released. Plus you are not rude, which is a big plus in my book.

But the most important thing is you are active and you post intelligently. So there is no one here more deserving of the moderator spot that is much needed. Maybe lord snow will put you in charge of avatars, that way we could change every week.

btw, avatars are ruining the database, that's why snowy only enabled it once per month
Posted on: 2008/2/7 9:34
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
really? Well then I understand now. Its cool, it makes it more exciting when I change once a month anyways.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/2/7 16:44
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
all in favor for .:Hikki:. raise your right hand! hehehehe
Posted on: 2008/2/7 17:56
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
It's fine with me besides, .:Hikki:. does great here in UN. why not be an admin?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/7 18:45
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

lumad wrote:
all in favor for .:Hikki:. raise your right hand! hehehehe

Funny this is since I am left-handed.
Posted on: 2008/2/7 18:58
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3