Poster Thread
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: HEART STATION PV - Utada Hikaru
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

Erith wrote:
i think the pv can be interpreted in this way.

at first, the train pulls into a station. this person (not hikki) sees her as is immediately enthralled by her. thus he watches her the whole of the train ride. the other people are in black because the "person" only has eyes for hikki
Thats what I said. XD
Posted on: 2008/2/5 15:05
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
hikki's videos are overrated
Posted on: 2008/2/5 17:12
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
how about this kind of point of view...

remember her Hikari PV, where she is just washing her dishes, and she mentioned that she like washing dishes very much coz it calms her down. that one of the videos that we see Hikaru-san as an ordinary person and not as an artist. most of her other PVs are something else and portray a different her. like the videos made by her now divorced husband.

maybe this is like her Hikari PV, she might be giving us an insight of her true self, the side of her that isn't a star, this might be something that she feels sometimes when she ride a train, maybe she like riding trains when she feels gloomy. or want to think of something. or she always remember someone close to her that she feels gloomy about, like some dear departed love one.

that is from my point of view. i may also be wrong but that's how i feel at this moment.
Posted on: 2008/2/5 17:42
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
nothing bad about the video, it still looks good to me

Posted on: 2008/2/5 18:18
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

lumad wrote:

remember her Hikari PV, where she is just washing her dishes, and she mentioned that she like washing dishes very much coz it calms her down. that one of the videos that we see Hikaru-san as an ordinary person and not as an artist. most of her other PVs are something else and portray a different her. like the videos made by her now divorced husband.

maybe this is like her Hikari PV, she might be giving us an insight of her true self, the side of her that isn't a star, this might be something that she feels sometimes when she ride a train, maybe she like riding trains when she feels gloomy. or want to think of something. or she always remember someone close to her that she feels gloomy about, like some dear departed love one.

that is from my point of view. i may also be wrong but that's how i feel at this moment.

i love her hikari PV i think is very cute and yea that PV was good, you just have to see it in a different point of view
Posted on: 2008/2/5 18:30
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I've watched the PV again, and now I've got your insights about the PV, now I agree to all your opinions, it's now clear to me what the video actually means.

at first glance you might think it's a boring and non-sense PV but on the other hand, by watching it several times again, your emotions will be taken by this PV.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/5 18:34
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
hai hai ^-^
Posted on: 2008/2/5 18:38
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

lumad wrote:

Well then Hikki must be really bad at washing dishes if she washes dishes like that.
Posted on: 2008/2/5 19:22
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Also, I believe she should have opened her mouth a little more. Just a little. I mean, it looks like shes whispering the song and not really singing the passion, inside her, out.

That's one of the things that I didn't like. I was expecting her to start "singing" any second the first time I watched the pv.

But I love her facial expression.
Posted on: 2008/2/5 20:33
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Also, I believe she should have opened her mouth a little more. Just a little. I mean, it looks like shes whispering the song and not really singing the passion, inside her, out.

That's one of the things that I didn't like. I was expecting her to start "singing" any second the first time I watched the pv.

But I love her facial expression.

me too, in her other mv's & pv's she lypsynch well. but in heart station, kinda bad .. hence, yes, her facial expression is good.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/5 20:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>