nothing bad about the video, it still looks good to me

Posted on: 2008/2/5 18:18
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: HEART STATION PV - Utada Hikaru
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
how about this kind of point of view...

remember her Hikari PV, where she is just washing her dishes, and she mentioned that she like washing dishes very much coz it calms her down. that one of the videos that we see Hikaru-san as an ordinary person and not as an artist. most of her other PVs are something else and portray a different her. like the videos made by her now divorced husband.

maybe this is like her Hikari PV, she might be giving us an insight of her true self, the side of her that isn't a star, this might be something that she feels sometimes when she ride a train, maybe she like riding trains when she feels gloomy. or want to think of something. or she always remember someone close to her that she feels gloomy about, like some dear departed love one.

that is from my point of view. i may also be wrong but that's how i feel at this moment.
Posted on: 2008/2/5 17:42
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
hikki's videos are overrated
Posted on: 2008/2/5 17:12
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

Erith wrote:
i think the pv can be interpreted in this way.

at first, the train pulls into a station. this person (not hikki) sees her as is immediately enthralled by her. thus he watches her the whole of the train ride. the other people are in black because the "person" only has eyes for hikki
Thats what I said. XD
Posted on: 2008/2/5 15:05
  •  LindaLamb
      LindaLamb
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Female/USA
The video really didn't interest me this time around. She could have done better.
Posted on: 2008/2/5 11:50
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

Erith wrote:

at first, the train pulls into a station. this person (not hikki) sees her as is immediately enthralled by her. thus he watches her the whole of the train ride. the other people are in black because the "person" only has eyes for hikki

yea you know that makes a lot of sense
Posted on: 2008/2/5 10:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore

Posted on: 2008/2/5 6:29
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR

my mind went blank...sorry
Posted on: 2008/2/5 6:18
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
I also agree with animelunatic. The person's first take on this would think it was quite bland but as you keep watching it more and more it really does speak to you(viewer) in a sense. A subtitle way of showing the hidden meaning behind the song. Though at times it seems she was in such a morose state and was like the little child that is within anyone, that wanted to speak out. THough at the same time or sometimes, speaking out has certain consequences? i don't know if its that word but maybe there's a reason that she couldn't speak out, so all she can do is gently saying or whispering it and hopefully that other person will be able to hear her voice out of many of other voices. Thus, the secrecy of it and subtitlties of hoping and wishing that someone might hear her and has a chance to listen to her, or her story. I think i just confuse everyone....gomen . _ .
Posted on: 2008/2/4 21:45
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
the PV wasn't that bad it was just tryin to let the views focus on hikki thats why everybody else is wearing black beside hikki

btw everybody avatar and siggys are awesome ^-^

love them all =D
Posted on: 2008/2/4 21:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>