Re: Valentines Day...
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i offer flower to all u guys lmao
Posted on: 2008/2/6 23:08
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
ei can somebody tell me if there's a meaning if a girl gave a chocolate to a boy during valentines day... because i have a classmate for four years now, and during valentines day she always gave me a chocolate for three straight years and i'm sure she will give me another chocolate this coming valentines day..she is the only girl that giving me a chocolate during valentines day and she always tell me that she made it...

Posted on: 2008/2/6 23:56
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
Quote:

Weezy wrote:
ei can somebody tell me if there's a meaning if a girl gave a chocolate to a boy during valentines day... because i have a classmate for four years now, and during valentines day she always gave me a chocolate for three straight years and i'm sure she will give me another chocolate this coming valentines day..she is the only girl that giving me a chocolate during valentines day and she always tell me that she made it...

Awww dats soo sweet
She tells you that she makes the chocolate? Maybe shes just giving you something special, since she's the only girl that gives you chocolate...
Posted on: 2008/2/7 0:32
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Weezy wrote:

other that she probably likes you...no hehe ^_^V
Posted on: 2008/2/7 5:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Weezy wrote:

that's sweet!!!xD Does she like you?!?!?!?!?!? Maybe and if she does do you like her???? Cuz she makes it seem like she likes you and she's waiting for you to make the next move...Ooooo
Posted on: 2008/2/7 6:26
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Weezy wrote:

good luck on wooing her
Posted on: 2008/2/7 9:05
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
What do you mean by woooing her???
Posted on: 2008/2/7 11:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
What do you mean by woooing her???
To "woo" somebody, or "pitching woo" describes endeavoring or trying to gain someone's affection. Woo or Pitching Woo Happy Valentine's Day, by the way. Check out the Chinese New Year FIREWORKS - (my previous post)
Posted on: 2008/2/7 12:14
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

Weezy wrote:

either she thinks you are special to her or she thinks you are his guy bestfriend
Posted on: 2008/2/7 19:47
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
only 7 more days

Posted on: 2008/2/7 21:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...34>