Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Your least favorite Hikki song
guest_Unregistered
I like it when she says dancing with a dirty blonde Texan....cuz I'm a texan...lol but that's not why I like it...it's just a freaking awesome song!!!!
Posted on: 2008/2/28 17:09
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/f/Ontario
I like her interpretation of born again Christians. "Oh man, I feel like I've been rediscovering the tomb of Tutenkhaman"

And she tells us "How people in the far east get down"
XD
Posted on: 2008/2/28 17:05
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

allanah wrote:
Have you ever worked out to Workout? Its very upbeat and fun :D
I didn't like a few songs on Exodus. They just weren't my style. But I love her voice in all songs so it doesn't matter :D

Yes, working out to "The Workout" is very exhilarating! XD In my opinion its a kind of girly song and that is why more girls like it than guys.
Posted on: 2008/2/27 22:13
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
that mean u dont like experimental/rock

Posted on: 2008/2/27 21:54
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/f/Ontario
Have you ever worked out to Workout? Its very upbeat and fun :D
I didn't like a few songs on Exodus. They just weren't my style. But I love her voice in all songs so it doesn't matter :D
Posted on: 2008/2/27 18:32
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lol
Posted on: 2008/2/27 8:15
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/m/philippines
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

skinnyaznkid wrote:
i don't like THE WORKOUT lyrics but the beat is nice and i don't like One Night Magic

*Dancing right now*

(*gasp how could you hate One Night Magic and The WORKOUT?!?!) ahaha I think the WORKOUT was hilarious song! XD It's so catchy! lol makes me want to dance! My boyfriend hates that song and hotel lobby XD but I think a lot of the songs on Exodus are interesting. More of an experiment ya know? It felt a lot like her Distance album lol (remember "kettobase"? lool "I want your baby" XD)

ps: One of the first few songs I heard by hikki were A.S.A.P and play ball! I love them!

Oh yea, those two songs are awesome!!!! I should listen to them right now...hehehe

same hir like skinnyaznkid
Posted on: 2008/2/27 8:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

skinnyaznkid wrote:
i don't like THE WORKOUT lyrics but the beat is nice and i don't like One Night Magic

*Dancing right now*

(*gasp how could you hate One Night Magic and The WORKOUT?!?!) ahaha I think the WORKOUT was hilarious song! XD It's so catchy! lol makes me want to dance! My boyfriend hates that song and hotel lobby XD but I think a lot of the songs on Exodus are interesting. More of an experiment ya know? It felt a lot like her Distance album lol (remember "kettobase"? lool "I want your baby" XD)

ps: One of the first few songs I heard by hikki were A.S.A.P and play ball! I love them!

Oh yea, those two songs are awesome!!!! I should listen to them right now...hehehe
Posted on: 2008/2/27 7:41
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
the workout is kinda hilarious, but anyway, its cool

Posted on: 2008/2/26 22:54
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

skinnyaznkid wrote:

*Dancing right now*

Posted on: 2008/2/26 15:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>