Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Who you'd like to see Utada Hikaru make a collaberation with?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  UtadaHikaru4Eva
      UtadaHikaru4Eva
Re: Who youd like to see Utada Hikaru make a collaberation with?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 15/M/Cali
Utada Hikaru + Lupe Fiasco = Pure Sweetness!

Lupe Worked with Japanese artist before and made really good songs with them! It would be Awesome just like Neyo's Do You ft. Utada(though wasnt hip hop but RNB it was still sweet, Utada could get alot more publicity)

Real Hip Hop Meets Jpop,Ultimate Collab

Or She could Work With The Neptunes AKA N.E.R.D. Pharrell crew like some 1 said
Posted on: 2009/1/21 14:32
  •  skinnyaznkid
      skinnyaznkid
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Florida
Rihanna! If Hikki does a collab with her then it would do amazing things for her career in the U.S. But two female singers might sound weird...
Posted on: 2009/1/21 12:08
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
well for one...no english music stuff wouldnt mix with hikki at her best...so her singing in japanese would be the best to go to start things off...something light mooded, calm, and fun filled...something with NEWS might be really good or end with something horrible...id like to see how'd that turn out...she would mix best with guys i think...err maybe DBSK with their japanese stints...some of them are masterpieces
Posted on: 2009/1/20 16:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

eni-san wrote:
a collabo with her and santana would be GOLD. or more appropriately, PLATINUM lol.

Santana? Carlos Santana? He has done good collaborations with other artists. (Though, i'm not fond of 'Into the Night' with Chad Kroeger. It's not Carlos, it's Chad. xD) Maybe a great song with Hikki could be possible. But every time I think of Santana, I always think of his earlier works rather than the collaborations.

Well, since m-flo was already suggested, I thought about another hip-hop group. How about Epik High? They collab with female vocals wonderfully. I swear, Epik High + female vocalists is like peanut butter and jelly. (ex. Fly, I Remember, Paris, One, 1 bun, 1 cho, Umbrella, Love Love Love)

Even though they're a Korean group, there is still a possibility they could mesh well. I'm not sure how well does Mithra grasps English, but Tablo is fluent. He's an great lyricist for that matter. And besides, they have already collaborated with a Japanese artist previously, Emi Hinouchi. Music wise, Epik High's music is more downtempo and darker than Hikki's music. But I really think they would go well together.
Posted on: 2009/1/20 16:21
  •  SDxHikaru
      SDxHikaru
Re: Who you
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/M/Sea-town
i been always wanna hear ludacris on a hikki track just spitting something ubsurd!! And she gotta have production with timbo again! Oh and mister west!! (U serious??) damn serious!! Kanye drums hikki-sans voice! Ooowee!
Posted on: 2009/1/20 15:17
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
she should really do a collab with m-flo 4realz so far almost all of ppl who collab with him make awesome songs and i bet if hikki does, the song is gonna be freakin kewl
Posted on: 2009/1/20 0:21
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

eni-san wrote:
a collabo with her and santana would be GOLD. or more appropriately, PLATINUM lol.

ok, ok, bad joke, i know.

anyway, i don't know how this would actually sound or anything. but i'd like to hear hikki and john legend. only because they're my 2 favorite singers in the whole wide world. if i heard them on the same song i would probably faint.

or perhaps hikki and natalie stewart from floetry. hearing hikki's amazing singing coupled with natalie's amazing spoken word would be refreshing. at least for me.

someone said lady gaga. i wouldn't be opposed to that collabo either.

so many possibilities...

Ah someone see's my vision

Hikki loves to experiment and she seems to be capable of doing many different styles. Anything can happen!
Posted on: 2009/1/19 22:39
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
I would love to hear her with Jose felicano
or george benson
Posted on: 2009/1/19 20:47
  •  eni-san
      eni-san
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L it's a secret

ok, ok, bad joke, i know.

anyway, i don't know how this would actually sound or anything. but i'd like to hear hikki and john legend. only because they're my 2 favorite singers in the whole wide world. if i heard them on the same song i would probably faint.

or perhaps hikki and natalie stewart from floetry. hearing hikki's amazing singing coupled with natalie's amazing spoken word would be refreshing. at least for me.

someone said lady gaga. i wouldn't be opposed to that collabo either.

so many possibilities...
Posted on: 2009/1/19 20:41
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I want Utada to make a collab with Santana. THAT would be awesome. You guys know who Carlos Santana is right? He's done many collaberations with many artists like steven tyler, Will.I.Am, Michelle Branch, and many others. I think Hikki would do great with him.
Posted on: 2009/1/10 23:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...9>