1234...14>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Dating outside of your race
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Was in the wrong thread so instead of waiting for it to get merged, I will just make a new thread in an acceptable location. I want to comment, so thats the reason, lol.

As posted by lindalamb
Quote:
Personally I don't have a problem with it. I believe that if you like someone enough than another person's opinion shouldn't matter. But some families (mainly the elders) believe in sticking to their own "kind." Luckily I have a open-minded family.

To Mods: If you move the original thread here then I don't care if you delete this thread (not that you would care, lol).

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/2/14 17:13
  •  LindaLamb
      LindaLamb
Re: Dating outside of your race
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Female/USA
Posted on: 2008/2/14 17:14
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Well I am currently dating outside my race. I think its cool. I am growing a lot. Am I the only on in an interracial relationship? Well I can tell some of the hardships of my relationship if this thread garners enough attention. Its not a big deal. I think restricting yourself to one type of person is foolish... not just race either (ex.only date skinny girls, only date fashionable girls). Anyways I think that dating outside of your race is beautiful, but of course all ladies are beautiful...

Posted on: 2008/2/14 17:18
  •  LindaLamb
      LindaLamb
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Female/USA
Can I ask your race?
Posted on: 2008/2/14 17:20
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

LindaLamb wrote:
Can I ask your race?

African american

Posted on: 2008/2/14 17:27
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
In our country, many people are dating outside of our race. Some is because of love but most of their reason is money. To raise their family from poverty. (bcoz' poverty is the #1 problem of our country.) Because they think that it's an easy way to have an instant if you marry a foreigner.

That's one of the reasons why I hate my race. But on the other side, you cannot blame them for acting like that. I know and I experienced being totally poor financially and spiritually, that's why I know how it feels. But, it doesn't make me want to marry a foreigner just to be able to sustain my family needs though.

But for me, it would be better if you earn money from your own success. I don't want to be forever dependent to others.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/14 17:52
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
In our country, many people are dating outside of our race. Some is because of love but most of their reason is money. To raise their family from poverty. (bcoz' poverty is the #1 problem of our country.) Because they think that it's an easy way to have an instant if you marry a foreigner.

That's one of the reasons why I hate my race. But on the other side, you cannot blame them for acting like that. I know and I experienced being totally poor financially and spiritually, that's why I know how it feels. But, it doesn't make me want to marry a foreigner just to be able to sustain my family needs though.

Well in my country, I'm lucky enough not to have to deal with that. Most out of race dating is because of the people liking each other. Because society will make it kind of hard on you, so you better like that person.

Well In other countries, foreigners are richer than the locals. So not only do you have a mysterious type of person, that person is also rich. It sounds sweet to me... But to be real. Money is a very very important part of a relationship. Many relationships are broken up because of money and financially related matters. So I can understand marring for money, I really do. But at the same time is disgusts me as well.

But after my random spiel have you ever been with a non-pinoy lady? (lust or love, it doesn't matter)

Posted on: 2008/2/14 18:02
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Well in my country, I'm lucky enough not to have to deal with that. Most out of race dating is because of the people liking each other. Because society will make it kind of hard on you, so you better like that person.

Well In other countries, foreigners are richer than the locals. So not only do you have a mysterious type of person, that person is also rich. It sounds sweet to me... But to be real. Money is a very very important part of a relationship. Many relationships are broken up because of money and financially related matters. So I can understand marring for money, I really do. But at the same time is disgusts me as well.

But after my random spiel have you ever been with a non-pinoy lady? (lust or love, it doesn't matter)

Well you're lucky to have a country like that. And yes, because other countries are richer (much) than Philippines, they tend to find a partner which pinoy(s)/pinay(s) know that is richer. And because of lack of knowledge, a Filipino citizen sometimes uses strategies in order to live. Frankly speaking, Philippines has a low-quality education. (But I'm not reffering to all schools in the Philippines. I mean those Public Schools, most of them.)

Here's an example of a pinoy strategy, the one we used to call "rackets/raket". Even though you have a job, you usually find other way to earn income whether you'll earn high or just enough. (Most people who are doing these things are those who were not able to go to school or just finished/reached elementary.) -- There are "barkers, cigarrette vendors on the streets, etc. etc."

And about what you are asking, No I haven't been with a non-pinay/pinoy. I used to be friends with some because of forums (like this, UN). But I've never been into.

Posted on: 2008/2/14 18:31
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

Well you're lucky to have a country like that. And yes, because other countries are richer (much) than Philippines, they tend to find a partner which pinoy(s)/pinay(s) know that is richer. And because of lack of knowledge, a Filipino citizen sometimes uses strategies in order to live. Frankly speaking, Philippines has a low-quality education. (But I'm not reffering to all schools in the Philippines. I mean those Public Schools, most of them.)

Here's an example of a pinoy strategy, the one we used to call "rackets/raket". Even though you have a job, you usually find other way to earn income whether you'll earn high or just enough. (Most people who are doing these things are those who were not able to go to school or just finished/reached elementary.) -- There are "barkers, cigarrette vendors on the streets, etc. etc."

And about what you are asking, No I haven't been with a non-pinay/pinoy. I used to be friends with some because of forums (like this, UN). But I've never been into.

Lol in america we call that hustlin. You gotta get that money, I understand, lol. We have great schools in america, but kids do not want to go and a large number drop out, stupidity...

But why only pinoy? Just not attracted to them, ore never really had the chance?

I never really had the chance in my life. I never really met anyone but african american chicks. I met a couple spanish chicks when I was heavy into salsa dancing. But I never got romantically involved. Never really got close to white chicks. And I rarely saw asian chicks, let alone get to know them... Met a bad *ss korean while salsa dancing (she was so thick), but she got married :( hurts my soul...

Posted on: 2008/2/14 18:46
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:

Lol in america we call that hustlin. You gotta get that money, I understand, lol. We have great schools in america, but kids do not want to go and a large number drop out, stupidity...

But why only pinoy? Just not attracted to them, ore never really had the chance?

I never really had the chance in my life. I never really met anyone but african american chicks. I met a couple spanish chicks when I was heavy into salsa dancing. But I never got romantically involved. Never really got close to white chicks. And I rarely saw asian chicks, let alone get to know them... Met a bad *ss korean while salsa dancing (she was so thick), but she got married :( hurts my soul...

Yes, I know that America have great schools. That's why pinoys who are rich are migrating to America to have a high-quality education. Those kids are really stupid. They don't know the value of education. If I was in their situation, I'll go study.

In my early age of 17. I'am the bread-winner of our family. I stopped studying because I need to earn money. (or else, we'll die. LOL.) Our family is also a victim of poverty in the Philippines. I really wanna go studying again, but I still don't have the guts for now. But I will, if I have the chance.

And yea, I'am not attracted with people on other race. Only pinoy and .. Japanese I'm really hooked with japanese stuffs, if I were to choose my race, it would be half Filipino and half Japanese. LOL.

Posted on: 2008/2/14 19:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...14>