•  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Re: Dating outside of your race
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

And yea, I'am not attracted with people on other race. Only pinoy and .. Japanese I'm really hooked with japanese stuffs, if I were to choose my race, it would be half Filipino and half Japanese. LOL.

lol, my girlfriend tells me her friend looks like a pinoy, but she is japanese. I am not asian so I can not really see a difference between pinoy and japanese. pinoy are just darker to me... Well we are all entitled to liking who we like. I think all asians are hot, so I have a hard time understanding, lol. What is attractive about japanese ladies to you? To me most famous japanese girls are not my type. I'm going to okinawa next week. I'll see so many filipino girls there. I will call them hot, just like I'll call the japanese girls hot, lol. And the black girls I see around the base, and the white girls too. Man girls are just hot in general, color doesn't matter. I like different flavors at different times.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/2/14 19:23
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:

lol, my girlfriend tells me her friend looks like a pinoy, but she is japanese. I am not asian so I can not really see a difference between pinoy and japanese. pinoy are just darker to me... Well we are all entitled to liking who we like. I think all asians are hot, so I have a hard time understanding, lol. What is attractive about japanese ladies to you? To me most famous japanese girls are not my type. I'm going to okinawa next week. I'll see so many filipino girls there. I will call them hot, just like I'll call the japanese girls hot, lol. And the black girls I see around the base, and the white girls too. Man girls are just hot in general, color doesn't matter. I like different flavors at different times.

There's a big difference in the physical attributes of pinays and japanese. Especially the skin tone and the eyes.

There are many pinoy OFWs in Japan. Most of them are entertainers. You can meet several of them there. And my friend's also in Japan she's studying there. But I don't know where. I have no new news about her, since she left Philippines on December 27, 2008.

You're so lucky knowing that you'll be visiting Japan! It's a big dream for me to go there! Someday, if I earn alot of money, I'll be visiting Japan too. I'll be having a Hikki Hunting . I'll soon be called "HikkiHunter" not "Soulhunter" LOL.

Actually, I don't know what is the thing that attracts me about Japanese. I think it's because I really love alot of Japanese stuffs that's why I get attracted to Japanese people.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/14 19:47
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
its not much of a problem...i mean before i met kayoko...i didnt really care what race i dated...i just felt more comfortable around asians...after meeting her..thats when i fell for the asian thing...doesnt matter which race really...im just hooked on a japanese girl right now...now and forever..
Posted on: 2008/2/15 5:46
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
please don't think dating outside of your race = japanese people ONLY

it always irritates me when people think like this
Posted on: 2008/2/15 12:38
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
and TS, to answer your question

humans dating humans, what's the big deal?

only a change of colors and facial features, who cares?

and yes, japanese people are overrated
Posted on: 2008/2/15 12:45
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
please don't think dating outside of your race = japanese people ONLY

it always irritates me when people think like this

Well people who like japanese culture often like japanese people (romantically)... I'm not sure what types of people you are around, but where I'm from dating outside of your race means 1 thing and one thing only. Dating a white person. Its often not conceivable to date a hispanic or asian person... So at least one person in this thread does not believe dating outsde of race=japanese. Miss soulhunter is from the phillipines, and I know for a fact their culture looks up to japanese (would find japanese mates attractive),care what race before kayoko (pretty name). So I'm sure the people who contributed in this thread are not on your irritation list, lol.

Japanese are overrated, americans are overrated, and europeans are overrated. There is no escaping it. And you ar right humans dating humans. All humans girls have the same thing under the hood, so I'm happy

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/2/15 14:17
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
nice words jigen...

Posted on: 2008/2/15 16:16
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
and TS, to answer your question

humans dating humans, what's the big deal?

only a change of colors and facial features, who cares?

and yes, japanese people are overrated

umm...who is TS?

and i dont think outside the race is only japanese either...im just hooked on a japanese girl right now...i take japanese people to be normal...nothing being overhyped really...just the great sense in technology i guess is the only thing...but everything else..i see them as interesting..just like every other race..we're all different and we all wanna learn more about them..well right now i wanna learn more about japanese stuff...well only just her...the rest of japan will come later
Posted on: 2008/2/15 20:28
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
hahahahaha

Posted on: 2008/2/15 23:22
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:

Well people who like japanese culture often like japanese people (romantically)... I'm not sure what types of people you are around, but where I'm from dating outside of your race means 1 thing and one thing only. Dating a white person. Its often not conceivable to date a hispanic or asian person... So at least one person in this thread does not believe dating outsde of race=japanese. Miss soulhunter is from the phillipines, and I know for a fact their culture looks up to japanese (would find japanese mates attractive),care what race before kayoko (pretty name). So I'm sure the people who contributed in this thread are not on your irritation list, lol.

Japanese are overrated, americans are overrated, and europeans are overrated. There is no escaping it. And you ar right humans dating humans. All humans girls have the same thing under the hood, so I'm happy

so desu ne

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/16 0:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...14>