<1...11121314
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Dating outside of your race
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
umm...nothing much here...we got a crap ton of snow like 10-12 inches last week...melted all in three days...darn temperatures skyrocketed to like moderate 60's but other than that...same ol' ks

oh and OTL is a person on his knees crying...see?

OTL: O is the head...T is his neck arms and torso, and the L is and legs bent...awesome isnt it? having a real person demonstrate that is freaking hilarious!!!

oh yea something is new...im reading up on yahoo! korea and im seeing this 43 year old lady that weighs 24 kg!!!! yea 24kg...no typo...24kg!!! dont know how much that is but that is not alot...the skinniest girl i know is like 53 kg...the lady is only skins and bones..kinda nasty
Posted on: 2008/3/14 19:19
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

Unregistered wrote:
asian all the way indeed
dunno why but i dont look at dutch girls doesnt matter how pretty the are asian have a sence of...sexyness
esspesially with glasses the bigger the better
and i think asian are too loyal to cheat on their boyfriend/girlfriend.
correct me if im wrong!then i can decide if i will step to that chick on my school
thanx anyway(^.^V

I will correct you unregistered-san. This view is wrong and just as racist as all asians are smart.

First off let me say I love glasses too, they are they match so well with bitamin S. Anyways Asian are certainly sexy, no doubt.

Now let me say asians are humans. And with humans there are theives, rapists, (censored)s, jerks, and etc... Asians are not an exception. To think that asians would not cheat on you... It is a foolish way of thinking. Asian chicks are the same as black, white, and hispanic chicks. So you have the same chance of finding an asian who will cheat on you as you will a chick of another race.

But you should still step to the chick at school.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/3/14 19:22
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i see i see... i've been busy for the past few weeks... my schedule is still crazy... haven't talked to you guys.... been missing UN...

no ongoing fights???
Posted on: 2008/3/14 19:25
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
i see i see... i've been busy for the past few weeks... my schedule is still crazy... haven't talked to you guys.... been missing UN...

no ongoing fights???

oh there has been...chii, lupin, and boboi were going at it for some reason...guardian rikku has officially gone mad...but jj and ani are the same..since youre not on...there's nothing for them to argue about..thats all in one day's observation...i havent been on this week until yesterday night...spring break im on..so yea
Posted on: 2008/3/14 19:27
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

jreuij wrote:

no ongoing fights???

oh there has been...chii, lupin, and boboi were going at it for some reason...guardian rikku has officially gone mad...but jj and ani are the same..since youre not on...there's nothing for them to argue about..thats all in one day's observation...i havent been on this week until yesterday night...spring break im on..so yea

if boboi is in the mix, i'm not surprise at all... he always tend to get on people's nerves... just do what i did.. simply don't talk to him...
Posted on: 2008/3/14 19:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...11121314