Utada Net.com Forum Index
   About You
  It's very hussly and bustly here don'tcha think? :)

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
Re: Its very hussly and bustly here dontcha think? :)
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
wow...

Posted on: 2008/2/18 19:10
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea i think derby is dead last without a single win on the season...but im rootin for them to say up in the premier league...i WANT those three to go down...fulham i just hate, reading i hate since they got rid of seol ki-hyeon, and for birmingham, i hate them when i play fifa08 so thats the reason i hate them...i liked them when they had jermaine pennant...sad they got rid of him...his crossing was amazing...then he goes to livepool and look what he does...he sucks

and yea i kinda like sunderland now that roy keane is the manager for them...though i dont admire sir captain leaving united the way he did a couple of years back for celtic...it didnt hurt sir alex the way i thought it would...he just made neville captain and end of story...he shouldve made it giggs i think
Posted on: 2008/2/19 6:06
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
yea i think derby is dead last without a single win on the season...but im rootin for them to say up in the premier league...i WANT those three to go down...fulham i just hate, reading i hate since they got rid of seol ki-hyeon, and for birmingham, i hate them when i play fifa08 so thats the reason i hate them...i liked them when they had jermaine pennant...sad they got rid of him...his crossing was amazing...then he goes to livepool and look what he does...he sucks

and yea i kinda like sunderland now that roy keane is the manager for them...though i dont admire sir captain leaving united the way he did a couple of years back for celtic...it didnt hurt sir alex the way i thought it would...he just made neville captain and end of story...he shouldve made it giggs i think

who cares anyway

as long man utd made it to the top
Posted on: 2008/2/19 10:44
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
^ *nods along*

Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
maybe i'll make your sun shine again

o___________O

Erm.. great!
Posted on: 2008/2/19 12:09
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i doubt they'll win..honestly..they arent out-performing arsenal man...they keep winning, while we wait for ronaldo to get us 3 points...he's bound to slow down...and thats gonna suck for united...yea im hoping for united to win but right now...that scenario seems so unlikely

oh and sunshine..if jj says any of that weird stuff just go to jreuij or anilum...they'll help ya out
Posted on: 2008/2/19 20:01
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
r u guys talking about a game?

Posted on: 2008/2/20 1:15
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:

its soccer...the fa premier league in england..the best in the world...manchester is struggling yo stay in second...arsenal's lead is slowly growing bigger after united held the lead for a bit..

but in champions league...lets root for celtic! they host barcelona...score us one shunsuke...
Posted on: 2008/2/20 5:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
oh and sunshine..if jj says any of that weird stuff just go to jreuij or anilum...they'll help ya out

Oooo *stores in mind*
Convenient. ^^

I just noticed your football signature, gah, after a few days.

You look a solid follower.
Posted on: 2008/2/20 12:24
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:

its soccer...the fa premier league in england..the best in the world...manchester is struggling yo stay in second...arsenal's lead is slowly growing bigger after united held the lead for a bit..

but in champions league...lets root for celtic! they host barcelona...score us one shunsuke...

Nah! The scottish league, that's where the real action is. Never mind celtic, kilmarnock are the team to watch.
Posted on: 2008/2/20 16:15
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
not a big fan of soccer....

Posted on: 2008/2/20 18:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>