About You
  Friends?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...16>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Friends?
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
my family doesn't care, but not because they're not concerned. Ah, it's a hard story to tell, but to make it short, I have a family that doesn't have unity.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/22 19:20
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
My mom whould get made if me or my sister are gay bi...it's aganist our religion plus she would think it's nasty if we where like that...but i'm all into guys Ooooo yea can't yopu tell by my signature picture????
WOOT! boys rule!!...wait no.. me loves the guys too!!!
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2008/2/22 19:24
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
It's difficult to find friends that has the same interests these days. I know one girl who's sister that occasionally listens to Japanese music. I made her two cds full of Jpop and Jrock, she loves it. =D It makes me happy.

My family doesn't really mind, they know I really love Japanese music. Because my mother told the entire world I love Japanese music. o_O [Well, music in general.] My cousins would pick on me about it and my brother may call me Japanese, but I don't really care and just laugh off.

Since we're talking about attractions...xD Yea, I like both boys and girls. I always been attracted to girls, had a few silly crushes when I was small and still do. I can't help it, females are beautiful. And i'm naturally attracted to guys. My brother only knows this, and my parents would be disappointed if they ever heard their own daughter is attracted to the same sex. [Though, they're not against homosexuals at all.] I have a few homosexual family members. xD My mother doesn't care who I marry, as long as he is a nice guy and makes decent money. But she encourages me to marry a rich Japanese guy. ._.
Posted on: 2008/2/22 20:11
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
ks, teach me sum korean,

why? what do want me to teach you..none of this bad mouthing though...cant do that..
Posted on: 2008/2/22 20:43
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

jreuij wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

jreuij wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
nah...i dont think any of my friends like hikki-san very much...i piss em off because any chance they mention something about japanese stuff...its hikki-san!

lolz ks

some of my friend know her but their not like obsess like me

same here, they think i'm a weirdo...

yea me too lolz

they think i'm a weirdo too lolz

but i don't care cuz i'm not afraid to show ppl my love for her music

but they understand.. they just like teasing me...

ic ic

well my friend don't tease me about it

even tho if they do i don't care cuz i love her music and i'm not afraid to say

hmm.. dispite my two friends i share the same problem with u guys.. i get made fun of at school all the time cuz my teacher ask me if i was the one who listened to jpop while we were in the middle of class(i had to write a thing tellin abit about myself at the start of the school year and chose to write about my love for Hikki and thats how he knows) now about half the kids in my grade know and all the time i hear em whispering about me behind my back and even tho my friends say that its cool to my face i know they think im insane for being obsessed with 'some weird jap chick'... oh and my parents prolly think im like literally in love with Hikki and thats why they wont let me get any of her stuff

wow lolz that sucks... but u shoulden't be sad u should be proud
Posted on: 2008/2/22 23:20
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
im very proud to be a supporter of Hikaru and even tho it sucks to have people think of me the way they do i actually feel kinda sry for them cuz they dont know what they r missing cuz Hikki's #1!!!
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2008/2/23 19:05
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
im very proud to be a supporter of Hikaru and even tho it sucks to have people think of me the way they do i actually feel kinda sry for them cuz they dont know what they r missing cuz Hikki's #1!!!

preach on! , who cares wat ppl think of u, just keep doing at wat u do best, and just ignore other ppl they think of other ppl for wat they are too
Posted on: 2008/2/23 19:14
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:

don't mind them. just do what you want, follow what your heart desires.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/23 19:30
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
copy me...

Posted on: 2008/2/23 19:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered