welcome to the black parade

Posted on: 2008/2/21 19:38
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Yoroshiku~
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
irasshaimasu jj-san! haha

hen gao xing jian dao ni...jj! ni you pengyou ma?

LOL! jk
Posted on: 2008/2/22 6:32
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/f/Ontario
Wow, you're all so friendly. I miss a few days and I come back to even more friendly welcomes. I like the reference to the black parade. Hehe, I like that song ^_^
If you wanna learn Japanese I keep up when my classes are canceled (like half of this year has been -__-) with this podcast and website. Jpod101 You have to pay for the real in depth stuff (like kanji and kana) but its fun program to listen to with Japanese, American and British DJs.

I went to Japan 4 years ago and taught at a English language preschool in Nagoya. I also got to travel to Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Nagano and Tokyo. Japan has a lot of holidays. If your country allows you to work in Japan with a working holiday visa, I really recommend it :)

Well nice to meet you all and thanks again :)
Posted on: 2008/2/22 13:33
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

allanah wrote:
Wow, you're all so friendly. I miss a few days and I come back to even more friendly welcomes. I like the reference to the black parade. Hehe, I like that song ^_^
If you wanna learn Japanese I keep up when my classes are canceled (like half of this year has been -__-) with this podcast and website. Jpod101 You have to pay for the real in depth stuff (like kanji and kana) but its fun program to listen to with Japanese, American and British DJs.

I went to Japan 4 years ago and taught at a English language preschool in Nagoya. I also got to travel to Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Nagano and Tokyo. Japan has a lot of holidays. If your country allows you to work in Japan with a working holiday visa, I really recommend it :)

sure no problem allanah btw, thanks for the jpod101 link, gotta check it out

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/22 16:46
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

allanah wrote:

sure no problem allanah btw, thanks for the jpod101 link, gotta check it out

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/22 16:52
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

allanah wrote:

thats awesome =D

i envy u...
Posted on: 2008/2/22 23:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123