Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Help me please =(
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Erith wrote:
I agree after he was warned he was better for a while, but now he is just plain irritating again. You know that you should not double post and that you should not spam. Even if you are aiming for the top poster, not one of us will respect you because we all know that yu just spammed.

I could pu this post in like 6 posts or more but see that I didnt see, no one else spans like you do

someone...like the admins should reset his post count...back to square one...the most annoying user here...if the admins were here...theyd put him to shame and straighten him out for once...or just quite frankly...banning him would be the only solution....ADMINS!!! PLEASE COME BACK AND DO SOMETHING!!!
Posted on: 2008/3/21 6:18
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
pm Q!!
Posted on: 2008/3/21 22:18
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
well, as like of other members here, boboi irritates me again coz' of his spamming. It's really annoying to read posts from the same user that doesn't make sense.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/22 22:58
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
wat do u guys want from me? huh? do i mess with u guys in these forums, do i pick on u guys? wat i ever do to u guys, and to the ppl who dont know me, reply to me, instead of talking about me. and also if i irritate any of u guys, y cant u guys ignore it. instead opening up ur feelings, sensitive ppl these days, n hey i'm not mad, i'm just frustrated w/the ppl who have problems with me, n i'm not trying surpass anybody, n thats just how i post, plz try to understand. wat frustrates me the most is the members who call me boboi, i'm not boboi, i'm vietncambo

Posted on: 2008/3/22 23:16
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
lets make a deal, as long as u guys stop calling me boboi, i wont spam anymore...

Posted on: 2008/3/24 19:53
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
ok BOBOI lmao
Posted on: 2008/3/24 20:05
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
wat do u guys want from me? huh? do i mess with u guys in these forums, do i pick on u guys? wat i ever do to u guys, and to the ppl who dont know me, reply to me, instead of talking about me. and also if i irritate any of u guys, y cant u guys ignore it. instead opening up ur feelings, sensitive ppl these days, n hey i'm not mad, i'm just frustrated w/the ppl who have problems with me, n i'm not trying surpass anybody, n thats just how i post, plz try to understand. wat frustrates me the most is the members who call me boboi, i'm not boboi, i'm vietncambo

now you're reacting on how we call you? we used to call you "boboi" before upto now, how come you only make a move now. okay, whatever you want us to call you .. *geez*

seriously, I do not hate you, I'm not mad at you, what I hate is what you're doing (spamming). could you pls stop spamming vietncambo? it's really annoying to see couple of posts from the same user

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/24 23:12
  •  p0rong
      p0rong
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L dunno
what's the prob?
Posted on: 2008/3/25 11:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...9101112