Poster Thread
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: 3 Drawings from class
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

Sunshine wrote:
(Psstt, I like your drawings Crescent. Your shading is brilliant; I find shading very hard)

Awwwww thank you Sunshine! Yea the shading took a while but it was fun :D
Posted on: 2008/2/23 9:21
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
the shading looks crazy lolz ^^

it must took u a very long time to do that
Posted on: 2008/2/23 9:34
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
yea it took me a while, the rib cage was the longest since it was the biggest one, so i'd say about 10 or 11 hours to fully create that, while for the skull and pelvis it tooke about 7 to 8 hours, i seem to like the pelvis the most :D
And plus, it was in pencil so the effect is not immediately but you have to continuous going at it.
Posted on: 2008/2/23 9:40
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
DAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN lolz ^^

anyways i don't really know how to shade..... can teach me how? like how do u know where in the drawing to shade and stuff?
Posted on: 2008/2/23 9:53
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Well it depends where the light is going, lets say if the light is showing from the left than usually the shadow is towards the right, and the darker parts are towards the right, but if you have lets say the pelvis which more circular, the light bounces off of the right hip and the inside of the left hip is darker because its not expose to light. so its basically about where light hits and even though the darker parts are on the right its not as dark as the shadows. Hope that help, didn't know how to explain it that well ehehehehe
Posted on: 2008/2/23 10:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Wow. O_O Those drawings are amazing! =D Brilliant work.
Posted on: 2008/2/23 10:11
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Well it depends where the light is going, lets say if the light is showing from the left than usually the shadow is towards the right, and the darker parts are towards the right, but if you have lets say the pelvis which more circular, the light bounces off of the right hip and the inside of the left hip is darker because its not expose to light. so its basically about where light hits and even though the darker parts are on the right its not as dark as the shadows. Hope that help, didn't know how to explain it that well ehehehehe

ummm ok.... lolz thx for the info lupin i like to draw to but i'm not a good drawer like u lupin ur crazy good lolz but anyways domo arigatou gozaiamasu ^^
Posted on: 2008/2/23 10:29
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
scary...
Posted on: 2008/2/23 11:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
yea it took me a while, the rib cage was the longest since it was the biggest one, so i'd say about 10 or 11 hours to fully create that, while for the skull and pelvis it tooke about 7 to 8 hours, i seem to like the pelvis the most :D
And plus, it was in pencil so the effect is not immediately but you have to continuous going at it.

WOW.

That's a lot of time, how do you find the patience?!
Some skill there.
Posted on: 2008/2/23 12:15
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:

aw. it took so long and so much effort to create a wonderful sketch like that. Me, I do draw for about 3-5hrs, and what I'am drawing is just an anime. But to do a sketch like that, whoa! too much patience is needed.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/2/23 17:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>