Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
no lolz

its taiwan
Posted on: 2008/3/5 18:21
Re: Utada Explains Heart Station IN ENGLISH
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
okay, stop fighting .. it's philippines lol

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/5 18:27
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
what? where'd you come from...
Posted on: 2008/3/6 6:06
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

GameboyKnight wrote:
-nods- The only songs they play are her Exodus songs and I mean only the remixes of Devil Inside and Exodus '04. T_T But I went to visit family in Japan and I heard alot of her songs on the radio while there as well as alot of others like MEGA-HORN and Namie Amuro. So ya, America sucks...:(

Honto? i haven't heard a single hikki song on the radio at all....D: well the only exception was sanctuary and simple and clean but that went along with the kh commercials + _ +
Posted on: 2008/3/6 21:09
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Quote:

GameboyKnight wrote:
-nods- The only songs they play are her Exodus songs and I mean only the remixes of Devil Inside and Exodus '04. T_T But I went to visit family in Japan and I heard alot of her songs on the radio while there as well as alot of others like MEGA-HORN and Namie Amuro. So ya, America sucks...:(

Honto? i haven't heard a single hikki song on the radio at all....D: well the only exception was sanctuary and simple and clean but that went along with the kh commercials + _ +

I am in okinawa japan right now and I do not listen to the radio... but I do hear her songs (primarily stay gold and heart station) in the stores, and in karaoke they have a high quality version of stay gold! So I am not sure about radio play, but they still have lots of love for her in other venues.

I am suprised how long this thread got... but it has changed so much since the last time I posted in it. Well I prefer younger women, older women, and pretty women, and some people could mistake me for an asian dude online. And the most important thing, hikki-chan is so cute when she speaks english. And the reason she can produce intelligent things to say is because she reads the words of intelligent people.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/3/9 16:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910