About You
  Hi there! Portuguese Hikki's fan here!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...8910111213>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Hi there! Portuguese Hikkis fan here!
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
u got a problem with me jj?

is that an insult?

aijin and chicken arent the only ppl that r nice to me.

ks is also nice to me, its just that he think i pick on him too much. (well i didnt)

if u keep breaking the rules, u'll regret it.

i'm freaking here for more than a year

and yes, i have a problem with you, your face, your attitude, everything

oh, you're not picking on ks? you can always ask him, and the rest of the forumers

so what is this? a threat?

go ahead, make my day

i'm more than ready, and preparing for a laugh to see you saving your ass

So much drama....
Posted on: 2008/3/18 15:07
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:

is that an insult?

ks is also nice to me, its just that he think i pick on him too much. (well i didnt)

oh, you're not picking on ks? you can always ask him, and the rest of the forumers

go ahead, make my day

So much drama....

that (censored) still thinks he did nothing wrong

how smug
Posted on: 2008/3/19 4:15
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
are you saying that thats how i am...i think im better than everyone and thinking that everyone is jealous of me? if youre thinking that..somethings wrong with you...because thats the kinda person im not...or least good at doing...why in the world would i think im better than you or even anyone else on here...we're all people...we're all the same...doesnt matter what race...sex, age...doesnt matter to me..heck i could care less if you had more money than me...doesnt make you better nor i feel any jealousy towards you or anyone on here...or if i talked to the girls better on here than you do...i dont care...its because you dont talk to them as much as i do or youre not nice to them...always picking on them saying stupid stuff so off topic...thats probably the reason

honestly...if you think that i think im better than you or anyone on here...fine...think that way...because quite honestly...i dont care about it anymore...im trying to be nice finally to you and you keep pushing me...whats more left for me to do...what do you want from me? you pick on me here and no one else...why is that? what my posts are a little absurd...im speaking my mind...what gives bro?..im saying bad stuff to you...so jj and everyone else does the same thing...you dont pick on them...why me? ugh..im having a mental breakdown again in twice in like 3 weeks..

there think about that and come talk to me about what youre trying to imply later...lets settle this once and for all...either you keep pushing or i'll leave...doesnt matter...i cant keep coming to a forum where i guy messes with my self esteem as bad as he does...everyone who knows me in person knows that i dont throw fits alot...and im always for laughing...but every since he started posting tons of stuff...ive been the exact opposite...showing that im an angry person when im not...i cant take it anymore...im done with this matter...lets settle this boboi

i apologize to anyone else here who has to read this and thinks that im overreacting...im just tired of it..him and his bang-like remarks...im SICK and TIRED OF IT! and dont you dare tell me to seek anger management...i dont need it... YOU just need to stop doing what you do to me..

relax bro...

MANCHESTER UNITED!!!

BANG BANG BANG

this post goes to many people...first to jj...

sorry bro...im becoming more of a glasgow celtic supporter now...what should i do...im supporting them because of nakamura...should he move back to japan? that way i can go back to liking the j-league as much as i used to and i can go back to supporting park ji sung and united more than ever (they need to win the league this year)...
and im not flirting...just talking bro...youve been doing that to jreuij so i though id do it also with someone me and you wont fight over...

to roovette..

im basically fluent in english...ive been speaking english since i was little so it comes easy...and yea what more do you expect from a korean in college majoring in foreign languages...lol they have this foregin exchange program where you get to go to osaka, japan for two semesters, im definitely gonna apply for that and go later in my college years...

and finally to boboi..

yea i was nice to you...i'll admit...for about a day!!!...over spring break...finally being away from u-net for a while...i thought about the things you did and i thought hmm...he's just doing that to have some fun...so i didnt quite take it seriously anymore...but now after you replied to aijin's comments a while before...you brought it and said that or made it seem as if i thought i was better than everyone here and they should be jealous of me..now tell me...because you never answered my question...why do it...you just said you never did but i say you did..so tell me..and yea i understand that you pick on other users on here as well...i see that...but not as much as you do to me..nor have i seen you say to chii or aijin...that everyone should be jealous of him/her...

and again i apologize to everyone here who read this and said...wow ks sure is mad or man ive never seen him like this...im sorry...it was wrong of me to go off as i did but its nearly impossible with that man over there nagging on me repeatedly...it even gets on my nerves when i see him pick on others as well...we were one big happy family prior to him joining and posting...i was getting to know the regulars and everyone was nice and talking often...we got rid of the boboi like people and we were set...then all of a sudden he joins and look whats happened...all this....

and im for jj at this point you got a problem with jj then you got a problem with me as well...well..ive always had a problem with you...just never came out and said til now...
Posted on: 2008/3/19 6:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:

is that an insult?

go ahead, make my day

So much drama....

how smug

Ahhh....I....nevermind why bother....=/
Posted on: 2008/3/19 6:16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:

is that an insult?

go ahead, make my day

So much drama....

how smug

Ahhh....I....nevermind why bother....=/

Whatever.

boboi i have on this forum for more than year too and i think that you're the most irritating member i have every met...with your *bang*s and spam.
(that rhymes)
Posted on: 2008/3/19 6:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
are you saying that thats how i am...i think im better than everyone and thinking that everyone is jealous of me? if youre thinking that..somethings wrong with you...because thats the kinda person im not...or least good at doing...why in the world would i think im better than you or even anyone else on here...we're all people...we're all the same...doesnt matter what race...sex, age...doesnt matter to me..heck i could care less if you had more money than me...doesnt make you better nor i feel any jealousy towards you or anyone on here...or if i talked to the girls better on here than you do...i dont care...its because you dont talk to them as much as i do or youre not nice to them...always picking on them saying stupid stuff so off topic...thats probably the reason

honestly...if you think that i think im better than you or anyone on here...fine...think that way...because quite honestly...i dont care about it anymore...im trying to be nice finally to you and you keep pushing me...whats more left for me to do...what do you want from me? you pick on me here and no one else...why is that? what my posts are a little absurd...im speaking my mind...what gives bro?..im saying bad stuff to you...so jj and everyone else does the same thing...you dont pick on them...why me? ugh..im having a mental breakdown again in twice in like 3 weeks..

there think about that and come talk to me about what youre trying to imply later...lets settle this once and for all...either you keep pushing or i'll leave...doesnt matter...i cant keep coming to a forum where i guy messes with my self esteem as bad as he does...everyone who knows me in person knows that i dont throw fits alot...and im always for laughing...but every since he started posting tons of stuff...ive been the exact opposite...showing that im an angry person when im not...i cant take it anymore...im done with this matter...lets settle this boboi

i apologize to anyone else here who has to read this and thinks that im overreacting...im just tired of it..him and his bang-like remarks...im SICK and TIRED OF IT! and dont you dare tell me to seek anger management...i dont need it... YOU just need to stop doing what you do to me..

wow...i thought koreans cant speak english very well bcoz theyre going abroad just to study english.. (esp. they study here in the phil..) but now i realized.. i was wrong!

you can't expect more from a university brat

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u only knew............
Posted on: 2008/3/19 8:23
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

relax bro...

MANCHESTER UNITED!!!

BANG BANG BANG

this post goes to many people...first to jj...

sorry bro...im becoming more of a glasgow celtic supporter now...what should i do...im supporting them because of nakamura...should he move back to japan? that way i can go back to liking the j-league as much as i used to and i can go back to supporting park ji sung and united more than ever (they need to win the league this year)...
and im not flirting...just talking bro...youve been doing that to jreuij so i though id do it also with someone me and you wont fight over...

to roovette..

im basically fluent in english...ive been speaking english since i was little so it comes easy...and yea what more do you expect from a korean in college majoring in foreign languages...lol they have this foregin exchange program where you get to go to osaka, japan for two semesters, im definitely gonna apply for that and go later in my college years...

and finally to boboi..

yea i was nice to you...i'll admit...for about a day!!!...over spring break...finally being away from u-net for a while...i thought about the things you did and i thought hmm...he's just doing that to have some fun...so i didnt quite take it seriously anymore...but now after you replied to aijin's comments a while before...you brought it and said that or made it seem as if i thought i was better than everyone here and they should be jealous of me..now tell me...because you never answered my question...why do it...you just said you never did but i say you did..so tell me..and yea i understand that you pick on other users on here as well...i see that...but not as much as you do to me..nor have i seen you say to chii or aijin...that everyone should be jealous of him/her...

and again i apologize to everyone here who read this and said...wow ks sure is mad or man ive never seen him like this...im sorry...it was wrong of me to go off as i did but its nearly impossible with that man over there nagging on me repeatedly...it even gets on my nerves when i see him pick on others as well...we were one big happy family prior to him joining and posting...i was getting to know the regulars and everyone was nice and talking often...we got rid of the boboi like people and we were set...then all of a sudden he joins and look whats happened...all this....

and im for jj at this point you got a problem with jj then you got a problem with me as well...well..ive always had a problem with you...just never came out and said til now...

i'm more and more tempted to get an aol email
Posted on: 2008/3/19 10:20
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
lol you want to get an aol???
Posted on: 2008/3/19 11:49
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea get that and a yahoo email
Posted on: 2008/3/20 5:51
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
for konnichiwa-san.. good luck for your application!

im sorry if i offended you when i said that im very amazed that a korean can speak english very fluently.. i know that u know that ur country men are going abroad just to study english.. at my college days, i have so many korean schoolmates..they said that their only goal here in the phil is to study english.. same as the other koreans staying here.. so i thought that koreans are like japanese who are not using english as their secondary language on their everyday life. sorry again and goodluck!
Posted on: 2008/3/20 6:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...8910111213>