About You
  Hi there! Portuguese Hikki's fan here!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...910111213>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Hi there! Portuguese Hikkis fan here!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
for konnichiwa-san.. good luck for your application!

im sorry if i offended you when i said that im very amazed that a korean can speak english very fluently.. i know that u know that ur country men are going abroad just to study english.. at my college days, i have so many korean schoolmates..they said that their only goal here in the phil is to study english.. same as the other koreans staying here.. so i thought that koreans are like japanese who are not using english as their secondary language on their everyday life. sorry again and goodluck!

oh no im not offended...its good that people are learning english and some come out to be successful at becoming fluent...as ive become...it just takes tons of study time and just talking and listening to other speak that language...thats the easiest way to learn and thats how i learned...i basically spoke with no accent in about a year so yea...that was pretty good for me...

and arigatou gozaimasu for the ganbatte...appreciate it...im gonna study japanese next semester hopefully...taking bio and anthropology classes are pointless for me because im not interested in those...im taking classes that interest me and fulfill my major requirements instead of classes that are forced upon me because ive to take it...well maybe one...or two just so i dont pack my later years with those..
Posted on: 2008/3/20 7:09
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
y do ppl think i'm the most irritating member in this forum,

i'm not okay, i'm just having fun, even ks understands me

and now, hes against me , its cool ks, u can be mad

at me all u want, i wont bother u anymore, if thats wat u

think, and junjie it aint over yet....

Posted on: 2008/3/21 2:01
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:

stfu, loser
Posted on: 2008/3/21 9:04
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:

what "I" think? bring it punk...im not holding back against you any longer
Posted on: 2008/3/21 19:05
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
pm the admins
Posted on: 2008/3/21 22:26
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
for konnichiwa-san.. good luck for your application!

im sorry if i offended you when i said that im very amazed that a korean can speak english very fluently.. i know that u know that ur country men are going abroad just to study english.. at my college days, i have so many korean schoolmates..they said that their only goal here in the phil is to study english.. same as the other koreans staying here.. so i thought that koreans are like japanese who are not using english as their secondary language on their everyday life. sorry again and goodluck!

oh roovette, that's very true, (I also don't mean to offend some korean, taiwanese and japanese people here), but many korean, taiwanese and japanese people studies english here. + the fact that the tuition is not expensive.

In our country, the english language is normally used for everyday lives, we do not use our native language only, but we do use english language for any and various ways too.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/21 23:31
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
grbe hunter nosebleed ako s mga tinype ko..*sniff*
Posted on: 2008/3/22 6:30
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
ks, we can settle this in another time muahahahaha

Posted on: 2008/3/22 23:22
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Boboi doesn't bother me. xD Maybe he is jealous because you're popular with the girls here Kon-Kon. =D

hmm...i guess so...dont worry boboi-sama...there's a cure for that..be nice to them...girls are sensitive and being a nuisance whether you dont think so or not...does not make the situation that youre in any better...

My best advice to BoBoi and other young men is not to be overly solicitous or nice to interesting young women. I am a nice guy loser, and I can assure you from my many years of experience, and from a recent instructive video about dating more women than you can handle, that you should never, never, ever tell 'em you love 'em, for one example. If I can find the video, I will post it here. It is funny, but true. Basically, you have to trust your own male intellect and instincts, and distrust everything about what and how women think, or how social constructs tell you to act, such as "I am a sensitive, effeminate, non-threatening guy." Women actually run for the hills to get away from such men. That's the real world, not feminist ideological constructs. Do not "buy the party line" rather, be your own man, think for yourself, take initiative, cultivate your strengths and always play from a position of strength. Have confidence. Accept any rejections as a welcome learning experience, then move on immediately and without any regrets. Get out there and socialize. Dress well, get and keep a job, have good hygiene. Smiles and listening are more important than conversation or anything specific you say or do. Be affirmative, like a Salesman. To everything, your first response is "YES - Agreement." Learn body language. Learn to read people. You might also want to remember, that the best jobs, the best dates, and sometimes, the best marriages, result from friends who set you up, using their own best judgments. Never marry anyone you have not known for at least a year. Meet the family. Forestall heavy involvement and try to become friends first, before being lovers. Don't live together before marriage. And once you get married, stay married. It is a major commitment, but it makes for wealth creation and for family security all-around. Okay, here is the show: Could not find it.
Posted on: 2008/3/24 11:33
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
come on guys~*

plz get along....

we are here to support hikki and talk about her wonderful not cursing each other out~
Posted on: 2008/3/24 11:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...910111213>