About You
  Hi there! Portuguese Hikki's fan here!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: Hi there! Portuguese Hikkis fan here!
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

because of the avatars you use make it seem like youre a really attractive asian girl...sorry..yea i was seeing you as chinese, taiwanese, or japanese...huh! thats awkward.....and you never posted a pic of yourself on the pix thread

You're too cute Kon-Kon. xD

I don't have a camera, and I don't like taking pictures. o_o; When my cousins try to take a picture of me, I run away and hide. ^^: And they'll put it on their myspace if successful...o_O;

When I get a camera, I'll put a pic up. ^.^

awesome! lets see that kawaii face

flirty ks
Posted on: 2008/3/17 9:40
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
are you saying that thats how i am...i think im better than everyone and thinking that everyone is jealous of me? if youre thinking that..somethings wrong with you...because thats the kinda person im not...or least good at doing...why in the world would i think im better than you or even anyone else on here...we're all people...we're all the same...doesnt matter what race...sex, age...doesnt matter to me..heck i could care less if you had more money than me...doesnt make you better nor i feel any jealousy towards you or anyone on here...or if i talked to the girls better on here than you do...i dont care...its because you dont talk to them as much as i do or youre not nice to them...always picking on them saying stupid stuff so off topic...thats probably the reason

honestly...if you think that i think im better than you or anyone on here...fine...think that way...because quite honestly...i dont care about it anymore...im trying to be nice finally to you and you keep pushing me...whats more left for me to do...what do you want from me? you pick on me here and no one else...why is that? what my posts are a little absurd...im speaking my mind...what gives bro?..im saying bad stuff to you...so jj and everyone else does the same thing...you dont pick on them...why me? ugh..im having a mental breakdown again in twice in like 3 weeks..

there think about that and come talk to me about what youre trying to imply later...lets settle this once and for all...either you keep pushing or i'll leave...doesnt matter...i cant keep coming to a forum where i guy messes with my self esteem as bad as he does...everyone who knows me in person knows that i dont throw fits alot...and im always for laughing...but every since he started posting tons of stuff...ive been the exact opposite...showing that im an angry person when im not...i cant take it anymore...im done with this matter...lets settle this boboi

i apologize to anyone else here who has to read this and thinks that im overreacting...im just tired of it..him and his bang-like remarks...im SICK and TIRED OF IT! and dont you dare tell me to seek anger management...i dont need it... YOU just need to stop doing what you do to me..

relax bro...

MANCHESTER UNITED!!!

BANG BANG BANG
Posted on: 2008/3/17 9:42
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
are you saying that thats how i am...i think im better than everyone and thinking that everyone is jealous of me? if youre thinking that..somethings wrong with you...because thats the kinda person im not...or least good at doing...why in the world would i think im better than you or even anyone else on here...we're all people...we're all the same...doesnt matter what race...sex, age...doesnt matter to me..heck i could care less if you had more money than me...doesnt make you better nor i feel any jealousy towards you or anyone on here...or if i talked to the girls better on here than you do...i dont care...its because you dont talk to them as much as i do or youre not nice to them...always picking on them saying stupid stuff so off topic...thats probably the reason

honestly...if you think that i think im better than you or anyone on here...fine...think that way...because quite honestly...i dont care about it anymore...im trying to be nice finally to you and you keep pushing me...whats more left for me to do...what do you want from me? you pick on me here and no one else...why is that? what my posts are a little absurd...im speaking my mind...what gives bro?..im saying bad stuff to you...so jj and everyone else does the same thing...you dont pick on them...why me? ugh..im having a mental breakdown again in twice in like 3 weeks..

there think about that and come talk to me about what youre trying to imply later...lets settle this once and for all...either you keep pushing or i'll leave...doesnt matter...i cant keep coming to a forum where i guy messes with my self esteem as bad as he does...everyone who knows me in person knows that i dont throw fits alot...and im always for laughing...but every since he started posting tons of stuff...ive been the exact opposite...showing that im an angry person when im not...i cant take it anymore...im done with this matter...lets settle this boboi

i apologize to anyone else here who has to read this and thinks that im overreacting...im just tired of it..him and his bang-like remarks...im SICK and TIRED OF IT! and dont you dare tell me to seek anger management...i dont need it... YOU just need to stop doing what you do to me..

wow...i thought koreans cant speak english very well bcoz theyre going abroad just to study english.. (esp. they study here in the phil..) but now i realized.. i was wrong!
Posted on: 2008/3/17 10:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Lol...ks is flirting????
Posted on: 2008/3/17 11:26
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
wow ks is angry with me? theres nothing to be angry about, ur not the only one i picked on? besides i never picked on anybody, y u think that lolz, k lets get along like a family and just post like we usually do, and stop the argument, and lets just say that the past will never happen again, okay...BANG!

Posted on: 2008/3/17 15:05
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

wow...i thought koreans cant speak english very well bcoz theyre going abroad just to study english.. (esp. they study here in the phil..) but now i realized.. i was wrong!

you can't expect more from a university brat
Posted on: 2008/3/18 13:08
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
wow ks is angry with me? theres nothing to be angry about, ur not the only one i picked on? besides i never picked on anybody, y u think that lolz, k lets get along like a family and just post like we usually do, and stop the argument, and lets just say that the past will never happen again, okay...BANG!

you're very irritating, you know that?

ks has been trying to keep up with your ridiculous attitude for quite some time already, and you're doing your worst to him

not to mention spamming, check the threads that you've posted in, it's usually 2 to 3 posts in a row

what is this? taking over top posters?

Rome wasn't built in a day. aijin, me and the top posters don't join this forum just for the sake of posting and for any spots on the list, we joined to voice our opinions about music, and an occasional crap

but yours is different, none of your posts exceed 2 lines

always a line, and a rare 2 lines

other than your spamming, your nasty attitude, has got to change. ks gave you a chance, and you blew it

most hated you, and you should know the reason why

and the only people who are still nice to you are aijin and chicken, enjoy it while it last
Posted on: 2008/3/18 13:18
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:

and what now? acting so smug as if nothing has happened?

trying to apologize?

i even gave you a chance to be a judge for the UN singing contest, as i thought you're worthy

never mind, (censored) off
Posted on: 2008/3/18 13:22
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
u got a problem with me jj?

is that an insult?

aijin and chicken arent the only ppl that r nice to me.

ks is also nice to me, its just that he think i pick on him too much. (well i didnt)

if u keep breaking the rules, u'll regret it.

Posted on: 2008/3/18 14:52
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
u got a problem with me jj?

is that an insult?

aijin and chicken arent the only ppl that r nice to me.

ks is also nice to me, its just that he think i pick on him too much. (well i didnt)

if u keep breaking the rules, u'll regret it.

i'm freaking here for more than a year

and yes, i have a problem with you, your face, your attitude, everything

oh, you're not picking on ks? you can always ask him, and the rest of the forumers

so what is this? a threat?

go ahead, make my day

i'm more than ready, and preparing for a laugh to see you saving your ass
Posted on: 2008/3/18 15:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213>